Chapter 42: Dark Izzy

DARK IZZY'S POV

The nogitsune and I walk in front of the school. He turns to me and smiles, "Who's ready to get the last oni?" Instead of answering, I smile wickedly, and walk in.

I see Mr. Yukimura writing on a blackboard. I go in and say, "Hi, Mr. Yukimura." He turns startled. "I was researching ways to get the nogitsune out of Stiles and I came across some things. Could you help me?" He nods, "Good, I was wondering where your wife is keeping her last tail."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He says. He reaches back towards his phone, and I run up and break it before he can even turn it on.

"The daggers." Stiles says coming in the room. "Physical representations of her tails."

"You could do some reading, I can direct you to--"

"We want to talk to you." I say, smiling.

"The older the tail, the stronger the oni. I know there is one left." My master says.

"Unfortunately, I can't help you." I flip him onto the table, and Master Nogitsune summons a fly to go down his throat.

"You'll talk, they always do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So," I say, sitting down. "You going to tell me about why you came to the quiet town of Beacon Hills?"

My master then tells me about how he was called by Kira's mother, who is also a kitsune. She called him to get revenge on the solders at a camp in WW2, Oak Creek. And boy, did he get it.

"That's amazing! That pain, wow! Amazing!" I say, pulling up.

We then enter the house and go up to Stiles' room. He goes to the bed and looks up at the newly installed camera. I had told him that after Stiles started to sleepwalk, the sheriff put up security cameras.

I then hear the camera move, knowing that the sheriff has noticed. I am out of sight, so no one will know whose side I am on.

Stiles then stands and we walk out of the house. He then drives us to Derek's loft. "You going to tell me your plan?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"Well, we need them to protect both me and you from the oni." He says. He then takes my phone and looks something up. He then hands me it, and I see he opened a contact.

"What do you want me to do with him?" I ask.

"Call him, and bring him here." I take a moment to gather myself. I could feel the good, annoying side of me fighting the new and improved version. I start to cry and call the number.

"Hey Iz, what's up?"

"Jeremy--?" I say, crying and sniffling.

"Izzy? What's wrong?"

"I-I need help." I say, sobbing.

"Where are you? In Mystic Falls?"

"Jeremy help me! Please!"

"Ok, I'll get Stefan or--"

"No, I can't... don't bring anyone, please Jeremy, please help me!"

"Ok, Iz, stay where you are. I'm coming."

"Ok, ok..." I say, but get an idea. "Jeremy? I think there's is someone with me...." I make a dramatic pause and scream, "Jere--" and hang up mid scream. "That'll get him here." I say, wiping the tears.

"Amazing performance, my young Lupa." The master says, smiling. I smell Derek and a few others coming so I go behind the nogitsune and fall to the ground, pretending to be unconscious.