Chapter 24: Elena?

IZZY'S POV

I wake up in the front seat of a car. I look to the driver: a blonde haired, blue eyed girl.

"Oh, you're awake! I'm Rebekah."

"I'm Izzy, where are we?"

"We are driving to Mystic Falls."

"What? Take me back! I can't go there!"

"Yes you can, and you will. Now stay asleep, until I wake you up." I quickly fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up as Rebekah shakes me. "We're here!" She says, pulling me out of the car. "Now, you came here to surprise your brother. You don't remember me, or any of the car ride." I blink and walk towards the school. I hear a bunch of voices and realize what day it is: PRANK NIGHT! I walk in and spot Matt.

"Hey Matt, What's up? Have you seen Jeremy?"

"Elena, you saw him last," He says putting down a weight.

"It's Izzy. I came to surprise him."

"Oh, hey. I would come and hug you, but I'm sweating like a pig." We start walking down the hall way and enter a classroom. Matt said he heard a noise so we go in. All of a sudden we hear a bunch of clicks and I turn on the lights.

"Seriously!" Caroline says standing up.

"Sorry Care." Matt says. No one noticed me yet.

"You forgot about prank night, didn't you." Tyler Lockwood says. Matt nods.

"By the way, Elena, where is Jeremy?"

"I don't know, but Care won't let me leave. We have to make memories." She says, turning around in a circle.

"Come on! These will be the days we will remember!" Care complains.

"Ya, and we wouldn't want to do that without me, would you?" I say. Everyone jumps and Elena runs over and hugs me.

"I didn't know you were visiting! Why didn't you call?"

"I wanted to surprise you and Jer." I say as Elena drags me out.

"Where are you two going?" Care asks

"I'm going to glue Alaric's desk shut." Elena replies smugly.

"We're making memories Care." I saw as I am dragged out of the room. We start walking away and I remember that I needed to find Jeremy. "Where is Jeremy?"

At that moment, we round a corner and Elena bumps into Klaus. "You're not supposed to be alive." He says grabbing Elena.

"Klaus! Izzy, run!" I run in the other direction before I bump into a girl.

"Follow my brother." I turn around and follow Klaus, even though I don't want to. He walks into the gym.

He says in his best american accent, "You have been busted, go home!" He stops two kids and asks one to hold her foot up and tell the other to beat her to death if she drops her foot.

"Stop it!" I scream at him.

"But it's fun, love!" At that point, Bonnie and Matt walk in.

"Bonnie, Matt, run!" Elena and I say, but we are too late.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up. I bet you're the reason Elena is still alive?"

"Yep, it was all me, if you wanna blame someone, blame ME!" Bonnie says through gritted teeth.