Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey

A/N: I am skipping the finding Lydia part and going straight to the school day

"Lydia! Come on!!" I scream, "We're going to be late!"

"Coming!!" Lydia runs down the stairs, grabs something from the fridge, and meets me and Allison at the car.

"Ready?" Allison asks, concerned.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Lydia says with a sigh. We all get into the car, and grow silent.

Once we all get out of the car, and start walking towards the school, I couldn't hold my question any longer. "Do you really not remember anything?"

"No, and the doctors don't know what the hell happened. I'm not complaining though, I lost 9 pounds!" Lydia responds jumping.

"You sure your ready?" Asks Allison.

"Please, at least my aunt isn't a serial killer," she says as she walks into the school. I pat Allison on the back and follow Lydia, only to see everyone staring at us.

"Maybe it's the 9 pounds?" Allison whispers. Lydia ignores her, flips her hair, and walks determinedly to her locker. I look at Allison and we follow her.

"So, Allison. By any chance did you find anything out about the doppelgänger?" I ask.

"My parents don't know anything about it, sorry."

"That's fine, I'll find Derek or Deaton and ask."

"Derek? You would go to Derek?" She asks, surprised.

"Ya, I guess. I mean I don't feel like he's that dangerous."

"He killed his uncle."

"His INSANE uncle, who tried to kill us."

She sighs, "Ya but, you think you can trust him?"

"I just have a feeling. If your worried, I can ask Scott to go with me, ok?"

"Fine, but be careful." The bell rings and we separate for class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch, I go to the bleachers to watch lacrosse practice.

I see that Scott is goalie, which is new, so I keep watching. The moment Coach blows the whistle, Scott runs and tackles the offensive player. What the hell are you doing Scott?

He keeps doing that, but goes over to the player and smells him... Oh my god, there's another werewolf!

After about 4 players getting knocked down, Scott finally looks like he found the guy. The police show up as I run to Scott and Stiles. "Why didn't you tell me you were looking for another wolf?"

"SHHHH!! His dad is dead and they think he was murdered."

"If he's a suspect, they can lock him up for 24 hours, as in through the full moon." Stiles says with urgency.

"You know how, I said that I don't feel like I want to kill someone? He does."

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Isaac."

I finally see who the kid is. He's tall, has brownish/blonde hair. He's pretty cute. "Well, can the cells hold him?" I ask a little nervous.

"Humans ya, werwolves- probably not."

"Well, we gotta go break him out then, and we should probably get Derek."