Chapter 17: Peter Rises

I walk into the animal clinic and go straight to the back where I see Deaton, Scott, and Stiles. Deaton is explaining what to do with mountain ash and what it does. "...you have to be that spark, Stiles. Ah, hello, Izzy. How may I help you?"

"Better question is, what am I doing tonight?" I say smirking.

"No, you are staying at home." Scott says.

"What? No! I am safer with you!"

"No, Jackson could kill you, and we don't know who he is looking for."

"Would I be any safer, at home, with no one there?" I ask.

He sighs, "Help Stiles with sedating Jackson at the rave."

I pat him on the back, smirking. "Can't wait! Meet you there!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica picks me up, along with Isaac, Boyd and Derek. The moment I see Derek, I get a bad feeling.

We get to the rave and Isaac and Erica go in. I start to follow, when Derek grabs my arm and pulls me back. "What the hell?"

"You are not leaving my sight."

"What? Why?"

"Because of what happened at the school. Isaac filled me in on what he heard."

I sigh, knowing I can't get away now.

We rounded a corner to see Chris and some other people. Derek whispers in my ear, "Run." I hesitate before jogging back, glancing back to the stand off.

I walk right into Gerard. "Really? Werewolves?"

"What?"

"You trust werewolves?"

"Ya, well, you lied to me, so I trust them. They also noticed when I went missing. They also told me everything they knew about the doppelgänger. I'm willing to bet that you knew I was the doppelgänger."

"I did, I was protecting you."

"Well, I trust supernatural powers more then I trust guns in this situation."

I rip my arm out from his grasp and run. I get into Stiles jeep and hid. I start to freak out. I then hear Derek and Stiles outside. I poke my head out and see the mountain ash. Derek notices my heartbeat and tries to get to the jeep but can't because of the ash. We then hear a weak roar. Stiles breaks the line and Derek runs away. I stumble out of the jeep and faint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shoot up and see Stiles next to me, "What happened?"

"We brought you home, everyone is safe."

"Thank god," I say as I lie down.

"Good night Stiles"

"Good night."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lydia!" I groan as she drags me up the stairs to Allison's room.

"Clear your schedule, Allison."

"How many dresses are you planning on wearing tonight?" Allison asks in disbelief.

Lydia starts listing types of dresses and showing us the ones she bought. At one point Allison's mom came in and asked to see Allison, but was turned down. When she left, I followed her, "Mrs. Argent?"