Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson

It's been an hour and the boys haven't come back yet. I then hear Matt screaming and kicking. I throw myself against the door, trying to break it down. I finally break it only to see Elena's face.

I step back in shock. "Lena, I--" I don't get a chance to finish before I am thrown against a wall. I look up and see Elena, pulling me up with her vampire face.

"You don't have the right! You show up, out of the blue, and expect me to be happy to see you? I have been worried sick because you didn't call me or even Jer! You have been off the map, and you don't even know what you got yourself into coming here!" She screams.

I stare at her. "You were worried? I thought you didn't want me to call..."

"Of course I do! You are my sister! What happened to us?"

"Well," I starts, "You did call me a monster and asked me to get out of the house, multiple times..." I mutter.

In response she hugs me. I hug her back, missing her. She then reals back and asks, "What happened?"

"Klaus." Jeremy says, walking in, with Matt. I run over to Matt and try to help his wound, as Jeremy explained his progress.

"So, Iz, why did you come back?" Elena asks. I stiffen and feel my heart rate go up.

"She wanted to visit, and make sure you were ok." Jeremy says quickly, noticing my mood.

Elena seems to have noticed something was wrong, but ignored it. We then worked/sat in silence until the sun came up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena and Damon fight about letting Jeremy go with him. Elena finally lets him go, as she helps with Matt's wound. She then explained what's been happening. Apparently, Jeremy's tattoo leads to a cure for vampirism, and he needs to kill vampires to make it grow. Also Elena broke up with Stefan and slept with Damon (kinky stuff, I never knew Elena liked that). She then found out that she is sired to Damon, meaning she will do whatever it takes to make him happy.

"So that's why Klaus was here, and that explains the neck." I say, gesturing to Matt.

Elena gets a call from Jeremy and leaves to help. Matt and I talk until both Elena and Jeremy are back.

They go and have a private conversation, and I walk in to find Jeremy holding a stake, pointed towards Elena.

"Jeremy?" I ask.

He looks down at the stake and drops it, "I'm so sorry, I want the cure for you but, I don't know how I am going to do it like this." Jeremy leaves with Matt and Elena leaves shortly after. I stay at the lake house and I get a call from Derek and pick up.

"Hi." I say, yawning.

"Jeremy progressing?"

"Ya, but he has this weird tattoo thing. It's supposed to lead to a cure for vampirism."

"Weird."

"Yeah, and only he can see it. I can see it when I use my real eyes."

"Ok, well, just checking. Night."

"Night." I hang up as a figure whooshes by me. "Who's there?" I yell. I am then pushed up against a wall.

"How did you know her name!?" Klaus says, throwing me on a table, and grabbing my throat.

"Who?" I ask.

"Tereza!" He says.

"I've been doing research on werewolves." I lie.