Chapter 35: Meet Kira

I run down the stairs and pick up my bag. I run into the kitchen and grab a waffle right as it pops out of the toaster. I feel someone grab my hand and I look up. "Dad! Come on! I'm hungry!"

"Sorry sweetheart, but you know my rules. If I make the food, I get a bite." He says, smiling.

I stuff the rest of the waffle into my mouth and give him satisfied grin. I swallow and shout, "Lena! Jer! Come down! We are gong to be late!" I hear footsteps as I grab the rest of the waffles. Elena and Jeremy rush into the kitchen to see me holding the food. "I'll be waiting in the car." I say smirking. I take a bite from the first waffle and they groan.

"Iz, be nice and give a waffle to your brother and sister." My mother says from the table. I throw them each a waffle. "There you go, sweetheart."

"Miranda, don't be so hard on her! She's just having some fun!" Jenna says as she walks in.

I hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it." I say walking to it. I open the door to see a blonde-haired devil.

"Hello love." Klaus says as memories start to flash in front of my eyes. I slam the door as my parents, Aunt Jenna and my siblings come to see whats wrong.

"Izzy? What happened?" My father asks.

"How are you alive? How is Jenna alive?"

"Sweetheart, calm down."

I then hear the door creak open behind me. I turn around to see the door leading into darkness.

"Izzy, come back here!" My mom yells.

I start to walk towards the door. "Isabella Gilbert, stay away from that door!" I ignore her and walk outside. I start walking and bump into something. Suddenly lights come on from somewhere and I look down. There I see the bodies of everyone I love: Mom, Dad, Jenna, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Scott, Stiles, Derek, Allison, Lydia. For as far as I can see, all there is, are bodies.

"Izzy! Are you listening to me? What's wrong?" I look around, with tears streaming down my face. Lydia and Allison are standing in front of me. Allison looks pale, while Lydia looks concerned.

"I--I..." I can't speak.

"You saw things, didn't you?" Lydia asks as she wipes my tears away. I nod and she leads Allison and I to Scott and Stiles.

"...You are seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asks.

"How did you know?" Scott asks, shocked.

"Because it's happening to all four of you." Lydia says, stopping us behind the boys.

Lydia leads us all back to the school, "Well, well, looks who is no longer the crazy one!" She says, sarcastically.

"We are not crazy." Allison says.

"Hallucinations? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you are fine."

"We did die and come back to life..." Scott says.

"Well, I didn't!" I say raising my hand. "And my sister died too, and none of this happened to her." The bell rings at the worst moment ever.

"Keep an eye on each other." Stiles says. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." He says, walking away.

"Enjoying what?" She says, smiling a little.

I then go to my first class: History. I notice there is a new teacher and sit in the back next to a Japanese girl.

"Hi, I'm Isabella, but call me Izzy. What's your name?" I ask the girl.

She looks at me, surprised, "Kira. Why are you talking to me? No one has said a word to me in the past 3 weeks..."