Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor

(A/N THIS IS NOT MY GIF!! I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE!)

Tonight is the full moon and I am freaking out! All day at school I was annoyed at everyone and everything. People need to learn to leave me the fuck alone!

After school, Scott, Stiles and Isaac drive me to the abandoned train station. Peter arrives later with chains, and puts them on me. We wait for 5 fucking hours before I start to feel the affect.

"Guys, I'm just not feeling it." I lie, trying to get out of the chains. "I think I'm good."

"No you are not." Peter says. He then smiles wickedly. He walks over to me and starts to talk. "I want you to shift, so I just have to get you mad--"

"Peter don't!" Scott yells, but it's too late. 

Peter starts to whisper in my ear. "You are the reason everyone you know is dead. You are the reason that your sister and aunt died. You are the reason that Tyler is now a vampire. You are the reason Boyd and Erica are dead."

I start to grow furious. I move my arm and break the chains easily. I throw Peter across the room and hold him up by his neck. "WHAT THE FUCK GIVES YOU, THE PSYCHOPATHIC UNCLE PETER, THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT SHIT TO ME? I HAVE BEEN BLAMING MYSELF ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP TOO!" He looks at me in fear. I slowly realize what I am doing, but don't care. I feel my claws come out, and hair grow on the side of my face. Peter sees my hesitation and kicks me to the ground.

I quickly think of a plan as I slowly get up. I feel the coolness coming to my eyes, and I know my weird eyes have come out. My hair is in front of my face so no one can see my face. I slowly stand up with a vicious smile on my face. I flip my hair and howl. I then look back at the boys and smile. "Who's first?" I then lunge at Isaac, and easily knock him out. The other two boys are standing still, in shock. I turn around and lunge at Peter. He tries to fight back, but I pin him down. I punch him once, and he goes slack. I finally turn to Scott.

He is still standing still in shock. I then start to circle him. "You just watched your 'pack members' get knocked out. Isn't a true alpha supposed to protect people?" That pulled him back to the present. He roars and shifts. We circle each other, when I finally jump off the wall behind him, and kick him in the back. He falls down ad I easily over power him. I throw my claws up in the air, ready to slash down and kill him.

"Izzy, don't!"

"Why not? It's going to be so much fun!" I say smirking. I bring my hand down and slash his shirt open. I then feel a twitch near my heart. I feel the coolness retract from my eyes. I feel my claws and hair go away. I stumble off of Scott and fall down, holding my heart. I feel like something is stabbing my heart. I fall onto my side and slowly close my eyes, losing consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTT'S POV

I watch as Izzy easily takes out Peter and Isaac. I just stand there. How does she have green eyes? Why does she have green eyes? Is it supposed to be yellow or blue? Why is this happening? How is she so strong? Her voice brings me back to the present.

"Isn't a true alpha supposed to protect people?" That got on my nerves, so I shifted and started to circle her. She goes to lunge at me, but goes behind me. I turn only to be knocked down my the force of her kick. She pins me down and gets ready to kill me.

"Izzy, don't!" I say, trying to reach her human side.

"Why not? It's going to be so much fun!" She says, as she cuts my chest with her claws. Before she is able to get another hit on me, she looks at me shocked. Maybe because I didn't scream out in pain? She gets off of me and gets to her knees as she shifts back. She grips her heart and falls to her side. Her skin starts to turn grey and veins come up all over her face. Her eyes close and I see that she is in pain. She finally goes limp as I look at her. Did she just die?