My New Life

Hi! I'm Kim Seoyeon. Earlier in my life, I met with an accident which sent me crazy...Maybe not crazy.Let's just say...Umm...Confused. Yes, confused. The first thing I saw when I woke up was many people surrounding around the bed I was lying on. There were approximately 12 people...I guess? Some said they were my friends,another said she was my best friend and another one said he was my boyfriend!! I guess I was popular in school. At first I was freaking out like a mad woman until my eomma came and calmed me down. She told me what had happened and said that I would be transferring to a new school, which means a NEW LIFE!

Now here I am in my new room,unpacking my stuff. Yes. I've moved house. The house I am living in now is much more bigger than the previous one. My room is painted purple with musical notes pasted on it. I also have my own soft, bouncy bed!! Anyway, I was arranging my books when someone knock on the door.

"Seoyeon-ah! Can you please help me carry some boxes into my room?" It was my oppa, Kim Jun Myeon. And yes again,my oppa is from Exo,who is also known as Suho.

"Sure!" I replied.

We walked the the flight of stairs to the first floor and I was shocked to see sooooooo many presents that are for my oppa from his fans!

"Woah! Oppa! You are so popular! But don't tell me I need to carry all these up for you!"

"Please?" he begged me while doing an aegyo.

"Fine!" I said, giving in to his cuteness. I guess that's why his fans love him so much! I would like to have a feeling of what it is like to be an idol too if that could even happen...

It is only the first day since I have moved in into my new house and I am already tired out. "Seoyeon! Come down and have dinner!" my eomma called from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I replied before rushing down.

Even before I reached the first floor, I could a tantalizing aroma rose to my nose. It was my favourite Kimchi Soup!

"Eomma, where is oppa?" I asked as I gobbled my food hungrily.

"He has went for his schedule and please don't gobble your food. You might get choked."

Upon hearing what my eomma said, I stopped gobbling my food. My eomma would not tolerate anyone who ignore or don't do what she says and she would get super angry if anyone do so. In case you are wondering where is my appa, he is a president of a famous company and would usually come home late or sometimes don't even come home if he is too busy. So my eomma and I are usually the only one at home...

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Another new school means more new faces. I wonder when my memories will come back so I will not be alone again. I always envy those people who could hang out with their friends, whereas I am here unpacking my stuff, studying,packing my school bag and many more boring stuffs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Maybe it would be boring for some of you but I still hope you guys liked it! Yeah.... And I am having my last PSLE paper tomorrow which is Higher Mother Tongue and I need to stay back in school to help out with some stuffs so I might not be able to update the next chapter tomorrow. I hope you guys will understand. Bye for now!

, xoxo