Me With Him?!?

WOOSHIN'S POV

  It was them. The popular and meanest girls in the school : TaeTiSeo also known as TTS in short. It consists of Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun. I can't believe Seoyeon have the guts to talk back to them! She is really courting death! Just then, Taeyeon raised her fist at what Seoyeon had said so I quickly shouted, "STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!" and all their heads turned towards me. I walked towards them, grabbed Seoyeon wrist and pulled her away from them, towards the back of the school.

TAEYEON'S POV

  Ugh! I really that Seoyeon girl! How dare she steal my boys? I mean our boys?! Ugh! She is going to get it from me!

SEOYEON'S POV

  "Let go of me!" I shouted and he did so. Now we are at the back of the school where rarely any pupils go to.

  Once he let go of my wrist, I quickly tried to escape but of course he saw through my plan and grabbed my wrist again. Ugh! My wrist is red again! My eomma is going to kill me if she sees this! "I SAID LET GO!" I shouted at him again. I guess shouting really does works. Cause soon after I shouted, he let go of my wrist. " What happen just now? Why were you with them? And how could you talk back to them? Do you want to die?" he asked me so many question at a time that I do not know how to answer them.

  "WHAT DOES THAT GOT TO DO WITH YOU?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted before running away. This time, he did not grabbed my wrist.

IN CLASS

  Phew! Lucky he did not chase after me back to class and I came back in time before lesson started. "Students! As you know Prom is coming up and this time it will be held at the world's famous cruise, you will need to dress up properly and most importantly pair with a boy." Upon hearing the phrase "pair with a boy", most of the girls in my class squealed. And of course I did not. "Hush!"Mr Kim shushed us before continuing with what he was going to say. "But this year, we will make it more unique by letting the girls pair up with the boys through a lucky draw! This big box beside me contains all the names of all the boys in this level. So you girls will come up one by one to draw a card and the boy's name on it will be your partner." he explained while pointing at the box.

  After waiting for 5 minutes, it was finally my turn to draw. So far only one of them got one of the handsome boys from the group of 10. I really hope I will not get him... I dipped my hand into the box and quickly grabbed one before pulling my hand out. I opened the card and guess what. I GOT HIM! IF MY MUM KNOW SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!! Gosh! The girls are really rubbing salt in my wound by either squealing or talking behind my back. Ugh!

  After the Lucky Draw was over, Mr Kim told us to meet our partners. It's time to face the music... I saw him standing against the wall waiting for his partner when he saw me and our eyes meet. He then looked around and looked at the card in my hand. Yeah... He found out that I am his partner cause the wasn't anyone near him. Or else they have already gotten their partners. And yeah... He came walking towards me with a smile plastered on his face.

  "I can't believe we are together!" He said as he held my....HAND! "Let go of my hand or else..." I warned. But instead of letting it go, he held it tighter than before. "I SAID LET GO! I AM NOT THE GIRL YOU KNEW BEFORE! I HAVE CHANGED! SO LET GO!" I shouted my lungs out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

  I am back again after a few days! Sorry for having so many capital letter... ^_^ Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter! 

                                                                                                  ,xoxo