The End

5 YEARS LATER

  "Faster! It is going to start soon!!" I hurried my oppa who was taking his time to on the television.

  "Okay, chill! Its not like you will not see him... The show is one hour long!"

  "Oh my gosh! There they are!! They look so stunning and handsome in those suits!!" I squealed once I saw Up10tion on the screen.

  I guess you guys don't know them yet. Or maybe yes. It is a korean boy group made up of Jinhoo, Hwanhee, Xiao, Wei, Wooshin, Kuhn, Bitto, Gyujin, Sunyoul and Kogyeol. Some or maybe all the names sounds familiar to you as they are my schoolmates! And yeah, Wooshin and I got back together while Wei and I agreed to be just friends...

1 YEAR AGO

  "Where you bringing me to, Wei?"

  "You will see for your self later. Hurry! We do not want him to wait too long!"

  Him? A guy was waiting for me? Who? I do not know any guy other than my appa, my oppa and these 10 boys! Wait! 10 boys? Could it be him?

  When we arrived at the rooftop, I saw a figured standing at the near end of the rooftop. I guess he heard the door opened that's why turned around. The sun was shining so bright that I had to cover my forehead to see properly. And I was right... It was him... It was Wooshin! I was so elated that I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

  "Where have you been? Don't you know I missed you so much?"

  "Aw. I will tell you everything later. Let's find a place to seat first."

  So we went to a nearby coffee shop and he told me everything from A to Z.

  It turned out that he only transferred to another school to protect me and now he is going to debut as a singer with the rest of the boys!! He also made up with Wei!! Talking about Wei, why didn't he told me that they were going to be famous!?!? Now,we only have to persuade my parents to let him be with me. How am I going to do that?? They will be like screaming and shouting at him once they see him. I guess I have to prove to them that he has changed...

AT MY HOUSE

  "Eomma! Appa! Oppa! I'm home! I also need you guys to meet someone!"I shouted.

  My eomma came out of the kitchen and asked," Who is it? Is it you boyfriend?" And my appa and oppa also slowly came out of their rooms.

  "Yeah. But once you see him, you guys must promise me not to make a ruckus!"

  "Okay! We promise! Faster! I want to see who it is!" my oppa said, jumping up and down.

  "Come in!" I shouted and of course the front door opened and Wooshin appeared.

  "HOW DARE..." my eomma shouted but I quickly interrupted her knowing what will happen next. "Eomma, Appa, Oppa, Wooshin has changed a lot he is now also going to debut as a singer. So please forgive him and let him be with me." I pleaded them.

  "Seeing you pleading us like this makes my heart pain... Why not I let him be with you for now but he must prove to me that he has changed or else you two must break up." My appa said sternly.

  "Really?! Thank you appa! I love you!" I thanked him and ran over to hug him.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

  By knowing the past now, you guys must have guessed that Wooshin had proved himself to my family. He has already debuted with his friends but did not get that famous yet. But who cares, one day, everyone will know them like everyone knows Exo!

____________________________________________________________________________________

  HI guys! Thank you for supporting this story. But sad to say this story has come to an end... I hope you guys liked it! 

  Firstly, I want to thank you for the 300 votes. Secondly, please go vote for Up10tion and Exo for Mama 2015! Lastly, I want to wish all SIngapore Primary Six pupils good luck as you will all be getting your PSLE results this coming Wednesday. Gosh... I am getting mine too.... Anyway, I hope you guys get into your choice of school! FIghting!

                                                                    ,xoxo