Do You Remember Me?

WOOSHIN POV

  I walked out of the convenient store when I saw a girl in the same uniform whom I found so familiar... Who was she again? Kim something... That's right! Kim Seoyeon! The popular girl in Haknam High School. The school that I went to before transferring here with the boys. What is she doing in the same school as me? Did she transfer too? Did she miss me so much? But we broke up already... I won't know since I transferred earlier than her...

  "Ow!" 

  I was so lost in my thoughts that I know where I was going and bumped into her. Seoyeon...

  "Are you okay?I'm very sorry." I apologized, offering to help.

  "Damn it! I just missed the bus! I guess I have to run to school..." she whined as she stood up. She look so cute as she did that. Wait. What? I don't have feelings for her anymore! Wake up!

"Are you going to the same school as me? Maybe I can take you there." I said feeling apologetic.

  Now we are sitting at the back of the car with an awkward silence... But does she really don't remember me? Let me test her. Her acting skills are really bad so I should be able to know whether she is lying or not.

  "Um...Hi! I'm Kim Woo Seok. You can call me Wooshin. I'm sorry about just now. You are not hurt anywhere right?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

  "H...Hi... I'm S...Seoyeon. Kim... Seoyeon. And I'm not h...hurt anywhere. T...Thank you." she stammered. 

  Gosh! Why is she stammering? I can't even make out whether she is acting or not! Wait... Why am I so desperate in finding out whether she remember me or not? Anyway we broke up already. And why is my heart beating so fast? Don't tell me...

  Just then, the car came to a stop outside the school gate and Seoyeon quickly thanked my driver and I before making her way out. Gosh! This is so irritating! 

  "Young master. You will be late soon. It is one minute before 7.15am." my driver, Mr Kang, my driver said.

  "Oh damn it! Thanks! Remember to pick me up at the correct timing before bringing me to the studio!" I said before taking my bag, got off the car and ran towards the cafeteria, where I am supposed to meet the rest.

  "Hyung! Sorry I'm late!" I shouted as I ran towards the boys.

  "It's all right. We just came anyway. Just remember to be on time the next time." our leader, Jinhoo said.

  Once we were at the door to our classroom, Jinhoo opened the door and stood in front of us were our teacher, Mr Nam, and Seoyeon. 

  "Mr Nam! Sorry for being late!" Kuhn apologised. 

  "Is that a new student, Mr Nam?" Hwanhee asked.

  And as usual, most of the girls in the class have started squealing again. But I am getting use to it anyway. 

  "Seoyeon-shi, please sit over there. The right seat at the end of the class, near the windows."Mr Nam said.

Upon hearing it,I glared at him. How dare he! How dare he let me sit beside her! Let's not use the word wait again... Let me see... Ah! By the way! By the way, am I going to spend my whole life until I graduate, sitting with her? What if she remembers me? Wait. (Oops, wait again...) Does she even remember me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Another chapter complete! Since this is the POV of Wooshin, you may find it boring cause it's like repeating the same thing as the previous chapter. I'm sorry! Anyway, I had my class party today and I ate a lot! My teachers also perform on stage! Few of them even dance to the song "Bang Bang Bang" by Big Bang!

  I hope you guys can vote for this story and you can also comment down anything that you wish to be added or anything that you do not like. (Haters please do not comment. If you are a hater, why are you even reading this?) And lastly, Thank you to the anonymous person who voted for my previous chapter! Saranghae!

                                                                                            ,xoxo