The Love Triangle

WOOSHIN'S POV

"LET ME IN! I NEED TO SEE HER!" I shouted as I banged on the door to Seoyeon's house

10 MINUTES AGO

After knowing the Seoyeon had fainted, I quickly got out of my seat, went into the room to get my coat before heading straight to the door.

"Wooshin! Where are you going?" Jinhoo asked. But I did not reply as I was in a hurry.

Once I got to the lobby, I started running, hoping to get to Seoyeon's house faster than taking a car.

NOW

Beads of perspiration trickle down my spine as I rang the doorbell. After one minute, the door opened and stood in front of me was...Suho...

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU COME BACK HERE AGAIN! YOU BETTER GET LOST! OUR DEAR SEOYEON WAS LIVING HAPPILY UNTIL YOU CAME! YOU GET LOST AND STAY OUT OF OUR SIGHT!" he shouted in my face.

"I'm not leaving until I see her." I said firmly. I guess that really made him mad. Cause what came after was his fist. And I was thrown onto the ground. He continued to punch me in my face until Seoyeon's eomma and Suho's friends came.

"Hyung!" The 5 of them shouted. They must be Exo-k I guess...

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS INSTANT SUHO!" she shouted as the other 5 boys pulled us apart. "WOOSHIN-SHI! STAY AWAY FROM HER! I AM GOING TO TRANSFER HER SOON SO GIVE UP!" she said to me before ordering Suho and his friends to go back into the house. And of course they did.

Now I was left outside of the house alone... Just then, I could feel water droplets dropping down from the sky. Gosh! What a lucky day I have! It is raining!

SEOYEON'S POV

I was awoken by a loud commotion outside of my house. Although I was weak, I still summoned all my energy I have to stand up and walked towards the window. I saw my eomma shouting at two boys who were fighting while 5 other boys tried to pull them apart. Those two boys fighting were... SUHO AND WOOSHIN! Why in the hell world is Wooshin here? And by thinking about Wooshin, I think I remember seeing him in my dreams... It was in the same situation as before before I fainted. Except, it took place in my old house, the clothes we wore were different and what we were talking about was different too... What was it about....

WOOSHIN'S POV (THE NEXT DAY)

Last night when I got home, I was scolded badly by my hyung. But at least after all those scoldings, he still care for me by helping to treat my wounds with the rest of the members.

Now I am sitting all alone on my seat, waiting for Seoyeon to come. But I had a feeling that she won't. And I was right! Mr Nam told us that Seoyeon will not be coming to school today as she was sick after walking into the classroom. I think he also wanted to ask me why I was injured but did not. Maybe he just wanted to get on with the lesson without any interruption.

Now we are having Science lesson. Despite the fact that I could not do well in it, I still did not pay attention to the lesson. Then, I caught a glimpse of Wei looking at Seoyeon's empty seat. Why is he looking at it?

After the lesson, Wei came up to me and asked, " Wooshin-ah, what happened to Seoyeon? Didn't you went to her house last night?"

"Nothing happened... Why are you asking anyway? Don't tell me you like her...."

"Uh... I will tell you next time." he replied before walking away.

It was already very obvious that he liked her.....

____________________________________________________________________________________

The end of another chapter! Hope you guys like it!

SHOUTOUTS FOR TODAY :

1. Mingyukr

2. PrityKhatri

3. Leeshinwook

4. Nurinb03

5. Jazmina_syahidah

6. Dayah_Jazuda

7. War_dino

8. Yuikaneko

9. Jungkookie_Army

Thank you for your support!

Notice : I will not be updating from tomorrow until 28 October. I will only start updating again on 29 October. The reason is because I will be busy packing my luggage and packing my storeroom tomorrow. Those who have storerooms, do not know how to keep them tidy and their parents keep nagging at them will understand. And as for the weekend, I told you guys in the other chapter that it will be my rest days. From 19 October to 27 October, I will be away. And since my flight back is until midnight (Singapore timing), I will be resting the next day. I hope you guys will understand! I will also think of more interesting scenarios to write for the other chapters! So stay tune! Bye!

,xoxo