Dinner

WOOSHIN'S POV

  "Wait! How could partner Wei?!' I asked.

  "Why can't ? It's my decision to choose whom I want to partner." she replied before walking away.

  How could she... Don't she know that what she had said hurts my heart?

SEOYEON'S POV

  Wow! That was the first time I have tried to act brave in front of him! I know it hurts his heart... But I had to do so so that he will leave me alone. I hope it works...

AT HOME

  "Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted as I took off my shoes.

  "Darling, I heard that today is the day where you will all choose your partner for prom through a lucky draw. May I ask who did you get?"

  "Don't worry eomma. I got Wei. He is a reliable guy so don't worry."

  "Is that so? Why don't you invite him over for dinner tonight so I can learn more about him?"

  "Um... Sure... I will ask him first..." I replied before making my way up to my room.

  Once in my room, I pulled out my phone from my bag, sat on the bed before dialing Wei's number. He gave his number to me in case Wooshin came to look for me again.

WEI'S POV

  I was in the dance studio practicing my dance moves when my phone rang. It was Seoyeon. Did Wooshin went to pester her again? Thinking about it, I quickly picked up the phone and asked," Did Wooshin went to pester you again?"

  All I heard on the other side of the line was a soft chuckle before she said," Don't worry. I've reached home safely. It's just that my eomma wants to invite you over for dinner tonight after I told her that I am partnering you. Are you free?"

  "Uh... Am I in trouble?"

  " Hehe. Yes. She is very angry. Just kidding! She just wants to know you better."

  My heart skipped a beat when I heard the first few line. But after hearing the next line, I heaved a sigh of relief. "Yah! Don't joke around next time! I am free so I will see you later!"

  " Okay... I will send you the timing and address later. See you later!"

  After a while, I receive the message. So I packed my stuff, left the studio and headed back to the dorm. The first thing I did when I reached the dorm was look for a presentable clothes. In the end, I decided to dress casually. Then, I went to bath and got ready before heading out. Before I could even step out of the main door, a voice behind me said, "Where are you going? Are you going out to meet Seoyeon?" It was Wooshin...

  "It's none of your business." I replied coldly and quickly leaving the apartment before he could spoil my mood.

SEOYEON'S POV

  What should I wear? AHHHHHH! I am going crazy because of this! In the end, I decided to wear a sleeveless top and skinny jeans.

7PM

~Ding Dong~

  He is here! I quickly got out of my room, ran down the flight of stairs before heading straight for the door. Once I reached the door, I took a deep breath and opened it. 

  "Hi! Um... Come in."

  "Thanks." he said before making his way in and take off his shoes.

  "You must be Wei! Welcome! Please wait for a while. Dinner will be ready soon." my eomma said before going back into the kitchen.

WHEN DINNER WAS READY

  I helped my eomma to lay out the table while she place the dishes on the table. In no time, everything was done and we were sitting around the table. "Thank you for the food." Wei said, followed by me. Then, we waited for my eomma to take her first bite before we start eating.

  There was an awkward silence for a while until my eomma asked Wei," Are you confident of protecting my Seoyeon from Wooshin?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

   Here's the next chapter! How is it so far? Is the story still okay? Please comment!! Anyway thank you for all the votes! ^_^ Please don't forget to vote for Up10tion. Although they are the last, maybe we can at least move their rank up! Please vote for Exo too! (I am also an exo-l. But don't worry. I won't leave Up10tion!)

  LINK: http://mama.mwave.me/vote

                                                                                         ,xoxo