Memories...

SEOYEON POV

   Finally! Here I am walking down the long corridor, towards the school's library, ALONE! No boys following me around! Thanks to him.

3 HOUR AGO

   Ring...Ring...

  "Students, please go for your break now. Ah! Wooshin-shi, please bring Seoyeon-shi around the school. Thank you." Mr Nam said.

  "Uh... Just follow me I will bring you around."he said.

  I guess the awkwardness is coming back again... Just then, nine other boys surrounded me.

  "What's your name?"

  "You look pretty."

  "Want to be my girlfriend?"

  "Where do you live?"

  "Do you have a boyfriend?"

  "Do..."

  "STOP!" I shouted as my head throbbed and images started appearing in my head. The next thing I knew, everything was black.

  2 HOURS LATER

  I woke up and found myself surrounded with 10 people. Again! Just like the time when I woke up from my coma.

  "Where am I? What happened?" I asked.  My head was still throbbing. And what were those images anyway? If I remembered clearly, one of the images had one guy kissing me. Who was he?

  Before I could even continue, Wooshin asked, "You just fainted suddenly. Did anything happen to you before that?"

  "Um... I had an accident and went into a coma for one month. When I woke up, my memories were gone..." Wait. Did I say memories. Could those images be my memories?

WOOSHIN POV

  "Um... I had an accident and went into a coma for one month. When I woke up, my memories were gone..." she said.

  Oh! So that why she could not recognize me... But her memories might be coming back now... What should I do? Should I transfer again? No. I can't. Hyung will be angry if we transfer again. We have been transferring school for three times already because of me...

  "Wooshin?  Wooshin!" Jinhoo shouted in my ears.

  "Y...Yes?" I said, coming back to reality.

  "Let's go now. Let her rest." he replied, before walking out with the rest following behind him.

SEOYEON POV 

  What was he thinking just now? Does he know me? Uh! I hate the smell of the room! I want to get out of here now!

 Now I am wandering around, looking for the school's library. When I walk past the cafeteria, a commotion started. They were coming from the boys!

  "Is she the new girl?"

  "She is so pretty!"

  "She is mine!"

  And most of them started running towards me. I was about to run away when a shadow suddenly loomed over me. It was one of the guy from the group Wooshin was in. 

  "Stop what you are doing right now! She is mine so back off!" he shouted.

  Upon hearing that the boys backed off. But the girls watching us were like "Aww!" "How dare she steal him!" " We must teach her a lesson!"

  " Are you okay? I'm Lee Sung Jin. But you can call me Wei..." he stopped and caught me in his arms when I lost my balance since my head was throbbing again and images started coming back again. But this time, I did not faint. Instead I quickly regain my balance and said, "I'm fine. Thank you very much!" Then, I quickly ran away before he could stop me or I faint. But I am curious about one thing : Why is my heart beating so fast?

 PRESENT

  I finally found the library! So I walked in, find my favourite book before looking for a place to read it. But one thing : The book is in the high shelf, and is out of reach for me...

____________________________________________________________________________________

  Hope you guys like this chapter! There is no school for me today cause it's Childrens' Day!! Happy Childrens' Day! Thanks for those who voted for the previous chapters! I hope you guys can continue to vote for my story! And for the rest, Please vote for my story or comment anything that you want me to add in or anything that you don't like. Please remember, no haters allowed.

  Hope you guys liked it! Have a nice weekend! Bye!

                                                           ,xoxo