Don't Go

SEOYEON'S POV

  When I woke up, I saw four person looking at me. They were my eomma, appa, oppa, and Wei... Where am I by the way?

  "Seoyeon-ah, are you all right? Do you feel uncomfortable?" my eomma asked.

  "W...Where am I?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

  "Don't get up. You are in the hospital. Don't you remember what happened?" my oppa said this time.

  It was then when I remembered that I had fallen off the cruise cause of them. They pushed me down and cause me to almost drown. Thank God I am still alive and did not lose my memory... By the way, how many days was it after the incident? "How long have I been here?" I asked again.

  "This is the second day. Why?" my eomma asked.

  "Nothing... I just don't like smell of the hospital... Can't we leave?" ( For your info, I've never been to a hospital before so I do not know whether there is really a smell... Hehe >_<)

  "I will ask the doctor. But you should be able to leave." my appa said. He had not said anything since I woke up that I thought he wasn't in the room. At least he said something though...

AFTER BEING DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL

  I really missed school although it had only been less three days. For some reason, I just really love going to school. If I don't go to school, I will always feel that my life is missing something so I asked Wei to bring me to school. My parents went against it at first but gave in when Wei said that he will stay beside me wherever I went. And of course he will not follow me to the toilet. lol. Anyway, when I reached school I went straight to class. It was break time at that time so there wasn't anyone. But when I went to open my locker, I found a letter inside. I opened it, started reading it and tears started welling up in my eyes after a while. "Is there anything wrong?" Wei asked me and I just showed him the letter without saying anything...

THE LETTER

  Dear Seoyeon, 

                   When you are reading this letter, you must have recovered and came back to school. I do not know when it will be but I hope you are fine. Now I guess you must be wondering why I am writing a letter to you. I just wanted to tell you the truth about somethings.

  I was the one who told TTS to help me take revenge for me as I was jealous that you were sticking with Wei like almost every single day. I only told them to tear your dress apart and I would come in to save you so I can be your so called 'Saviour'. But I was late by one step and Wei went to save you instead. After that, I told TTS not to do anything to you anymore and pretend that nothing happened that day. But I guess they were angry that I went back on my word so they took it on you during Prom... I am very sorry and I do not know how to repay you so I left the school and transfered to another one. I guess this is the only way to repay by not causing you anymore pain. 

  Please do not come to look for me. Even if you see me on the streets, please act as if you do not know me. Lastly, I wish you and Wei will be together forever. He is someone whom you can really trust...

Yours sincerely,

Wooshin

BACK TO REALITY

  How could he leave? If he is really sorry, he should apologise to me face to face! How could he!

_________PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM!!___________________________________________________________________

  Hi guys! Sorry for the late update! ^_^ This chapter might be a bit boring though... By the way, I think this story is going to end soon.... Firstly, I need your help to help me decide who Seoyeon should be with in the end or none of them. Please comment down Wooshin if you want her to be with him. Please comment Wei is you want her to be with him. Please comment none of them if you do not want any of them to be with her. Thank you! For your info,  the so called 'Poll', majority wins, okay? That will be all for today except I still got something to remind/tell you guys. Tomorrow is GYUJIN'S BIRTHDAY!!! And the following will be Infinite's Dongwoo Birthday!!! Yay! Lastly, please go vote for Exo and Up10tion for MAMA  2015 and go to the link below for Up10tion's come back teaser!! 

LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qG0VCmEVw

                                                        ,xoxo