Switching Partners

AFTER THE QUARREL WITH SEOYEON'S EOMMA

  While listening to the songs I  suddenly remembered a black box which I have still yet to unpack. So with my headphones still on, I went towards the box, opened it up and saw an album and a diary. Firstly, I opened the album and flipped through the pictures. My eyes then caught something a picture. It was a picture with... Wooshin... My head then became dizzy and my vision became blur. But I shook it off and opened my diary. I spent a few minutes reading the first few entry when my eyes caught the word 'Wooshin'. What is his name doing in my diary and why do I have pictures taken with him? This time my head hurts much more and I became more dizzy as I tried to stand up but my legs gave way ,I fell and everything went black.

NEXT MORNING

  The morning, I woke up crying. I remembered everything. Everything from A to Z. I also finally found out why my eomma and my oppa wanted me to stay away from him... It's because he has hurt me so much that they wanted to protect me. What they did were all for my own good...

  I quickly wiped my tears away and pushed the album and the diary under my bed when I heard a knock on my door. It was my oppa.

  "You okay? I heard you had a quarrel with eomma last night..."

  "I'm fine. " I replied but with my eyes looking somewhere else. I did not want my oppa to see my pain through my eyes.

  "Here." my oppa said while passing me a drink. It is my favourite strawberry milk!

  "Thank you oppa!" I thanked him before taking it from him, poking the straw in and start sipping.

  " No problem. You better get ready for school or else you will be late." He warned me and ruffled my hair before going out. That's more like my oppa!

PRESENT

  Once he let me hand go, I ran towards the Staff Room. "Mr Kim... May I please change my partner. My...Um... Eomma doesn't want me to be with Wooshin due to some past reasons."

  "That might be a bit..." Mr Kim was cut off by someone... Wei. "Mr Kim, if you don't mind, I am willing to partner Seoyeon."

  "Aw. That's nice of you. Thank you very much. Please let your partner know that she will be partnering Wooshin. Thank you."

WOOSHIN'S POV

  What did she just say? Did she remember everything? Oh no... This can't be happening. Now she will be avoiding me more... This was not how it is suppose to go... Wait... Even if I am back with her, she will also remember everything and things will be more worse right? So I better take this chance to make her believe in me again. Just then, I saw... Wei and Seoyeon walking out of the Staff Room... together... What are they together? Then, I heard Seoyeon say, "Thanks. If not for you I do know what to do with him. Now I will not need to worry about my eomma finding out who my partner is. Cause he is someone who is not him."

   What.... Does she meant that her partner is now Wei?....

____________________________________________________________________________________

    Where have all my active readers, voter and commenters (Idk if there is such a word) gone to... Sigh... I so do not know how to continue... I might be resting a few days to think of a plot... Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!

                                                                   ,xoxo