Should I leave?

WOOSHIN'S POV

  It's all my fault... My jealous heart cause all these. If I was not jealous and had not told them to help me, Seoyeon would not had gotten hurt... Now Seoyeon is back in coma again... What am I going to do?

A FEW DAYS BACK (The day when Seoyeon went to buy her prom dress)

  "Can you guys help me get back Wei? Anything will do. But please don't hurt Seoyeon." 

  "Sure. But... What will we gain from this? We must at least gain something, right?" Taeyeon said.

  "What do you want?"

  "I want you." Taeyeon said.

  "I want Wei." Tiffany said too.

  "I want Jinhoo." Seohyun added in.

  "Fine. I will try to give you what you guys want. But if can't do your job properly, You will not get what you want. Meet me at the shopping mall later. I heard she is going to buy her Prom dress today."

LATER AT THE BUS STOP BESIDE THE SHOPPING MALL

  "Later you guys do what you guys need to do and I go there to become her saviour. Understand? Don't get it wrong."

  "Remember your promise too." Taeyeon reminded me before making her leave to get ready.

ONCE SEOYEON CAME OUT OF THE SHOPPING MALL

  I saw them pulled her into an alley once she came out of the shopping mall. Wow. They are really smart to think of that. Bringing her into the alley won't get too much attention. 

  When I think that it is the right time, I started making my way to the alley when someone ran past me and headed straight into the alley. It was Wei... Why must he be ahead of me every time? Why must he even fall in love with her in the first place? After awhile, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seoyeon came running out of the alley. "What happened? I thought it was you who was suppose to save her?" Taeyeon asked while trying to catch her breath. 

  "I guess Wei saw you guys pulling her into the alley and went to save her. In the end, I went one step late and let him save her first... Anyway, I don't think I want to do this anymore. I do not need your help anymore. Don't come and look for me again." I left straight away after I had finished.

TAEYEON'S POV

  How could he go back on his words?! He will pay for what he had just said... Watch out... You and your love one will get hurt.

ON THE DAY OF PROM (TAEYEON'S POV)

  Once I saw Seoyeon went to the balcony, I quickly grabbed the opportunity by signalling Tiffany and Seohyun to follow me and get ready.

" Why are you alone? Aren't you with your Wei?" I asked

"What do you want now? Leave me alone or else I will tell Mr Kim." she said, trying to act strong. Sigh... I can see fear in her eyes. She can't fool me!

"Tell him what? Tell him we are bullying you? Oh no! We are not bullying you. We are just trying to be friends with you." 

Then, we started walking towards her. "What do you want?" she asked in fear.

"We. Want. You. To. Leave. Them. All. Ten. Alone." after the last word, we pushed me down at the same time. "Help! Help!" she shouted. " I did not ask you guys to this! Look what you have done! If she don't come back alive, I am taking your lives!" someone shouted behind us. We turned around and found Wooshin standing there.

BACK TO THE PRESENT (WOOSHIN'S POV)

  "Didn't I told you to stay away from my Seoyeon? Look what you have done now! Are you happy now? Putting my darling into another coma?!" Seoyeon's eomma shouted in my face while Suho tried to pull her away.

  "Young man. I suppose you were the one who broke my Seoyeon's heart the other time. I do not know what you have done again this time... But I promise if you leave my Seoyeon now, I will not hurt you or anyone around you. Just disappear from our sight. Especially Seoyeon's sight. I will let you consider it. You have only three days." Seoyeon's appa said before helping Seoyeon's eomma into the room.

  What am I going to do? Should I leave? Me staying would hurt Seoyeon and let her be in pain. Me leaving would not hurt her. I guess I should leave... So that she will not be hurt by me again...

____________________________________________________________________________________

  Hi!!! I hope you guys liked this update although this is only about... Um... How do I say it.... Something like what Wooshin actually plan to do. Something like that. But I guess you guys understand what I mean... Anyway, I graduated from my school last Friday.... I felt happy and sad at the same time that day... I felt happy cause I am going to a Secondary school soon but I am sad that I am going to leave my friends... Sigh... I am going to miss them a lot!

  Btw, why am I using so many dots? >_< Anyway, please remember to vote for Up10tion and Exo! Go and watch Vixx's new MV 'Chained Up' too!

                                                          ,xoxo