Me Hanging Around her?

WOOSHIN'S POV

  "Here." I said handing her the book.

  "Th...Thanks." Seoyeon thanked me before walking away.

  Having to lose your memories can really change someone's attitude I guess... She was so rude last time and always kicked me when I said something wrong.

A FEW MINUTES AGO

  " Are you okay? I'm Lee Sung Jin. But you can call me Wei..." he stopped and caught her in his arms when she lost her balance. That was the first sight I saw after I came out of the bathroom. Upon seeing it, I clenched my fists. Wait... Am I jealous? No way! Just then, she quickly walked away. I should follow her in case she faints again.

  "Um... Hyung, I need to follow Seoyeon in case she gets lost cause I had not shown her around yet. I will see you guys later!" I said before running off quickly to catch up with her in case I lose sight of her.

PRESENT   

  Now here I am, sitting on the couch, reading a book called "Water Wars", while taking a glimpse of her every minute. It it quite interesting I guess... And it has Exo's Kai's name inside too! I am not a big fan of Exo but there are a lot of things I need to learn from them to get popular. 

Ring! Ring! 

  It was time to go back to class. So I quickly returned the book and followed Seoyeon who also did the same. While I was walking behind her, she suddenly stopped and looked around. She must be lost. So I decided to walk past her purposely, hoping that she would recognize me and ask for directions. Instead, she just stood there looking around and started following me before turning right, towards the cafeteria. She must really have a bad memory for not remembering the things around her. And she must also be shy to ask someone... Why am I worrying so much about her!?

  I was about to lay my head on the table to take a rest when the door suddenly opened.

  "Seoyeon-shi! You are late! Where have you been?" Mr Nam asked her.

  "I... I was lost... I am sorry." she said with her head down.

  "Wooshin-shi! I thought you were in charge of her? Why is she lost?"

  "I...I am sorry teacher." I said while in my head, I was like : Why am I in charge of her? Am I her father or what?

  "To punish you, you will have to do a project work with her on the lastest country : Japan for History with her. Due next week."

  "Bu..." before I could even continue, he started teaching again... Sometimes I just feel like screaming at him!

  Now it is the end of school and here I am walking beside you know who, to her house for the project. I am going to miss training again! All because of her! Ugh!

____________________________________________________________________________________

  Hi! I am done with the next chapter! Yes! Thank you for those who voted for the previous chapters! By the way, I really don't know how to continue the story after the next chapter which will come out tomorrow. And I also thought that maybe this story is not interesting enough. So I am going to ask you guys whether I should delete this story or not. If no one comment by tomorrow afternoon 7 pm (Singapore timing), I will delete this story. 

                                                                                         ,xoxo