Prom

"Where have you been? What took you so long? Did Wooshin went to pester you again?" My eomma shot me many question once I stepped into the house.

  "Nothing happened. I just had a hard time looking for a dress. I'm tired. Don't disturb me. Goodnight." I lied before making my way to my room.

  I took out the box inside the bag, opened it and saw Backless Prom Evening dress that I have always wanted but did not had the money to buy. Just then, someone knocked on my door and walked in. It was my oppa. I guess he did not have anything on tonight...

  "Did you buy that? I thought that is very expensive?"

  "Um... Yeah... I took some of my money along." I lied, AGAIN! That was the second lie I have told that day! If my appa know that I lied, he will punish me. Luckily he is not at home. He is a person who can easily tell when a person is lying or not.

  "You must be hiding something, right?" Ugh! Did appa passed this gene to him? Ugh! Now I have to tell him the truth...

  "Yes..." I told him everything from the top to the bottom and expected him to be overreacting after it but instead, he just said," Seoyeon-ah... You are old enough already. If someone bullies you, you must stand up for yourself. You can't always depend on someone else to help you solve all your problems. Don't you always stand up for your friends when they were always bullied always? What happened?"

  I too do not know myself. A lot of things happened after I woke up from my comma. Maybe the coma made me change in some way... I don't know...

  "It's fine not to answer me now. Just think about it. Sleep early. You have our prom tomorrow night. You do not want to have an eye bag, right? Sleep tight. Goodnight." he said before he gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked out of the room...

30 MINUTES BEFORE THE PROM STARTS

  I wore my dress, took my phone and made my way down. I am not used to wearing dress so when I made my way down the stairs, I had to watch my step.

  "Wow! You look stunning tonight!" 

  "My sweetie looks beautiful!" It was a voice I had not heard for a long time already. It was my appa!

  "Appa!" I shouted as I ran towards him. I tripped over my dress and almost landed flat on my face. But I did not as someone caught me just in time. When I looked up, it was Wei. He was wearing a white suit which looks awesome on him.

  "Thanks." I said and I felt my cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

  "You look beautiful tonight. Ready to go?"

  "Uh... Yes." I finally said when my appa shot me a talk tonight face. ( I do not know whether there is one )

  Through out the whole ride was very awkward other than Wei asking whether I was fine from last night's incident.

AT THE PROM ( I DO NOT KNOW WHAT A PROM IS LIKE. MAYBE DANCING AND EATING? ANYWAY, i AM GOING STRAIGHT TO THE EXCITING PART)

  I walk toward the balcony on the cruise to enjoy the fresh air and the sound of the waves when someone said," Why are you alone? Aren't you with your Wei?" I turned around and saw TTS standing there.

  "What do you want now? Leave me alone or else I will tell Mr Kim." I said, remembering what my oppa had told me yesterday.

  "Tell him what? Tell him we are bullying you? Oh no! We are not bullying you. We are just trying to be friends with you." I hate people who talk like this! Ugh!

  Just then, they three started walking to me. "What do you want?" I asked in fear.

  "We. Want. You. To. Leave. Them. All. Ten. Alone." after the last word, they pushed me down at the same time. Before I knew, I was soaking wet, trying to stay afloat in the water. "Help! Help!" I shouted. But I guess no one heard me cause no one came to my rescue. The last thing I heard before I drown was someone shouting," I did not ask you guys to this! Look what you have done! If she don't come back alive, I am taking your lives!" It sounds a bit like Wooshin....

____________________________________________________________________________________

  This story is kinda like Wei fanfiction.... Sigh.... What am I going to do..... Anyway I hope u guys liked this chapter!! Infinite coming tonight.... My graduation night and infinite concert is tmr... sigh... Please remember to vote for Up10tion and Exo!! 

                                                                                               ,xoxo