Transferring?

SEOYEON'S POV
"Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to break free from Wooshin's grip. Gosh! It was so tight that it left a red mark there!
"What do you think you are doing?"
"Taking you away from Wei of course!" He smirked.
"Ugh! There.... " Just then another hand gripped me and pulled me away. It was Suho!

AT HOME
"I am going to tell eomma to transfer you to another school! You must not talk to Wooshin! No... You must not even go near him a single bit!" Suho said to me before stomping back to his room and slammed the door.
What is wrong with them?! And why can't I go near Wooshin? Is he a dangerous creature or what? Sigh...
Tired from everything, I headed to my room and took a short nap...

8PM
I guess I did not take a short nap... Cause it was already 7pm in the evening when I woke up. I bet I will not be able to sleep tonight... I carefully opened the door, slowly crept down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. The lights were off since as you know my oppa is at his dorm, my appa is in his office and my eomma should be watching her kdramas in her room. But how could she not wake me up for dinner?! Ugh! Now I have to look for food without making any noise so that it will not attract her attention. I opened the one of the cupboards and started digging for my favourite biscuits.
"Ha! I knew it! Stop digging! I will make hot the spaghetti that I have cooked just now." A voice said as the lights turned on. It was my eomma...

AFTER THE SPAGHETTI WAS MADE HOT
"Eomma,this is really very delicious! Make it again next time."
"I've told you many times not to talk with your food in your mouth! Didn't I? Anyway I have something important to tell you."
"I am listening. " I said as I continued to gobble my food.
"You will be transferred to another class from tomorrow onwards. "
"WHAT?!" I shouted shouted as I choked on my food. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!"
"You are lucky that I did not transfer you to another school okay! But if you hang around Wooshin again I will! Don't test my patience!" My eomma warned.
"UGH! OPPA IS GOING TO GET IT WHEN HE COME BACK! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!I HATE YOU GUYS!" I shouted as I left my seat and headed to my room.
"YOU WILL KNOW ONE DAY THAT THIS ARE ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"
"WHATEVER!" I shouted back as I slammed the door shut with a loud bang.
I jumped onto my soft,comfy bed,put my headphones on started playing my favourite song : Promise by Exo
But when it comes to oppa's part, what just happened comes back,k to my head again so I changed the song to another band : Infinite

NEXT MORNING
"Ring! Ring!" My alarm clock rang. Ugh! Its time for school AGAIN! That means new class and new faces. Hai... When will I have my own life...

IN MY NEW CLASS
" Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun KimSeoyeon imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida. (Hello, my name is Kim Seoyeon. Nice to meet you!)" I greeted when my new teacher, Mr Kim, told me to do so.

WOOSHIN'S POV
Where is she? She should have been better right now... Gosh! She is making me go crazy!!
"Okay guys! Quiten down! I have an announcement to make!" Mr Nam said. "From today onwards, our dear Seoyeon will be transferred to class A."
"WHAT?!" I shouted and everyone started staring at me.
"Is there a problem Wooshin-shi?" Mr Nam asked with a curious look on his face.
"Uh.... Nope... No problem at all..."
"That's good. Let's continue with our lesson now. "

BREAK TIME
I was walking around the school aimlessly when I heard a voice, " You better stay away from Wooshin and Wei! Nope. Stay away from all 10 of them! They are ours!"
"Wait... What? You 3 taking 10 boys? Won't that be too selfish of you guys?"
"What did you say?!"
"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!" I shouted and all their heads turned towards me.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So I'm back! You must be wondering why there is an update. That is because we came back one day earlier due to some family matters and this chapter was typed out on the plane. It was very nice and cold in Perth and the people there are very friendly! I would like to go back there again!  And tmr is Wooshin's birthday!!  Yay!! Anyway that's all for today, bye!!
,xoxo