Back Off! She's Mine

WOOSHIN'S POV

I quickly ran up to Wei and held him back by holding his wrist tightly. "Ya! What you doing?" he asked me in annoyance.

I tip-toed went near his ear and whispered," Hyung, it's very obvious that you like her. But I am sorry to tell you that I like her too. So back off. Or else you will know..." Finished saying what I wanted to say, I walked away.

WEI'S POV

He tip-toed went near my ear and whispered," Hyung, it's very obvious that you like her. But I am sorry to tell you that I like her too. So back off. Or else you will know..."

Gosh! When did he became like this?! I suppose he would do anything to get the woman he like... But... I am sorry to him too. Cause I will not let go of her. Let's see who she likes first and the person will get her...

SEOYEON'S POV

It is 11am in the morning right now... I missed the times when I can sleep this late... Even on weekends I will have to wake up early cause I needed to go for private tuition. I never really have a break other than at night. Sigh...

I got out of my bed, open the curtains and made my bed before going down to have breakfast. I wonder what they are doing in school right now... I am not used to not going to school since I don't really fall sick easily.

"Eomma, why did you cook porridge for me while you and oppa can eat my favourite scramble egg, bacon and french toast?" I asked when I sat down on the chair.

"You are not feeling well, darling. So you cannot eat heaty stuff."

"I just merely fainted..."

"Just eat up and don't make a fuss about the food you are given. You must appreciate it." my oppa said.

"But oppa, why are you at home today? Aren't you supposed to practice?"

"We are having a break today."

SUHO'S POV

"We are having a break today." I lied. Actually, I told the rest of the members that I wanted to stay at home to protect Seoyeon in case he comes back again... I really need to teach that guy a lesson!

IN THE AFTERNOON AT 1PM

"Oppa! Can I go out and buy bread? Please?" Seoyeon did an aegyo as she asked me.

"Of course! NOT! If you want bread I will buy it for you." I raised my voice a bit.

"But... I am bored at home... Furthermore I can get some fresh air outside..." she protested.

After much persuasion, I finally let her go. But I've decided to follow her without her knowing in case she gets into any trouble or meet him again.

SEOYEON'S POV

I happily skipped out of the house and headed for my favourite bread shop down the street.

I was nearing the bread shop when I saw Wei! He waved at me and came running towards me.

"Are you feeling okay? Why do you still come out when you are sick?"he asked with a concern look.

"I just wanted to buy some bread to eat."I replied.

"Oh! Just nice! I am going to buy bread too! Let's go together!"

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!" Wei and I turned around and saw Wooshin standing there...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe... I still did another chapter when I already said I will be resting... Anyway, I hope you guys like this short chapter!

 I will not be doing any more shoutouts cause there are much more people than the other times... Bye! 'See' you guys maybe tomorrow or else on the 29 October!

,xoxo