Stay Away From Her!

WOOSHIN'S POV

"Wait a minute. Let me take out my keys." Seoyeon said while digging her bag. "Here it is!" she then said holding the keys up.

Here we are, outside Seoyeon's house, going to start on the project. I am really so going to get revenge on Mr Nam! "Hello? Wooshin?" she waved her hand in front of me trying to get my attention.

"Y...Yeah?" I stammered.

"Faster go in!" she hurried me. So I quickly walked in and was surprised that the house was much more bigger than the previous one! I wonder how rich is her eomma sometimes...

"Seoyeon-ah! Are you ho..." a lady who walked out of the kitchen suddenly stopped talking when she saw me. She must be Seoyeon's eomma I guess. She changed so much!

"Oh! Eomma! This is Wooshin, the friend whom I told you about on the phone just now, who is doing the project with me."

"Oh... I see... Mind giving me your phone number darling? I can invite you over to dinner one day." she said with her gaze fixed on me. She looked like she was going to eat me up...

"S...Sure..."I replied and wrote my number on the paper she passed to me.

"Let's go to my room and start on the project now." Seoyeon said, breaking the silence after I passed the paper back to her eomma.

AFTER THE PROJECT WAS DONE

I was walking down the stairs and headed to the door with Seoyeon following behind when the door suddenly swung opened, and here came in 6 guys. The guy who was walking in front looked like... Exo's Suho!

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Suho shouted.

"SUHO!" Seoyeon's eomma warned him. "Wooshin-shi, see you next time." she said quickly, before signalling me to go. Wow! Suho still remembers me...

SEOYEON'S POV

What the hell just happened? Does oppa know Wooshin too? Eomma seems to know him too... They must be hiding something from me! "Do you..." I was cut off by my eomma who ordered me to go back to my room first. So I obeyed her and started making my way to the stairs. Just then, my vision became blurry and everything went black....

SUHO'S POV

How dare he come back here again? He really need to die! And eomma owe me an explanation too! How dare she take his side and asked him to leave? I was not done speaking to him!

"Who was he?" Baekhyun asked.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked.

"Do you..."Seoyeon was cut off by my eomma who ordered her to go back to the room. And she obeyed. Who doesn't obey my eomma? She acts like a tiger! I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly saw Seoyeon faint.

"Seoyeon-ah! Wake up!" I shouted as I rushed to her.

WOOSHIN'S POV

Now I am in the dining room, enjoying the pork cutlet cooked by my leader, Jinhoo, when my phone vibrated. It was a message by an unknown number. But I still opened it and saw the message... It was Seyeon's eomma...

THE CONVERSATION

Eomma : Why are you doing the project with my darling? Did you come back to harass her? If she remembers everything, the first thing I am gonna do is KILL YOU!

Me : Sorry. But I was transferred to this school earlier than her, so it isn't my fault. And I also did not want to have anything to do with her. But my teacher put us together and punished me by doing a project with her. So if you want to kill someone, please kill my teacher. Not me.

Eomma : OMG! How dare you talk back to your elders! Don't your parents teach you properly?

Me : Don't you dare pull my parents into this!

Eomma : Then STAY AWAY FROM HER! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE FAINTED! AND SHE MIGHT BE GETTING HER MEMORIES BACK TOO! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

Me : W...What? She fainted?!

OUTSIDE OF THE CONVERSATION (I DO NOT HOW TO SAY THIS)

OMG! This can't be! Why am I feeling worried? Do I really still have feeling for her? Maybe I really do have....

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I am done!

SHOUTOUTS FOR TODAY :

1. YuiKaneko

2. Dayah_Jazuda

3. War_dino

4. emmAmalina

Thanks for your support! I have nothing to write about my life today so bye! Saranghae!

                                                                             ,xoxo