My Prom Dress

"EOMMA!" I shouted as I stood up from the chair.

  "I'm fine. Don't worry." Wei said as he held my hand, signalling me to sit down.  " Yes, I am confident of protecting her."

  "Good then. If anything happens to my Seoyeon, I am coming after you."That was the last sentence we said before we continued eating our dinner in an awkward silence...

AFTER DINNER

  "Thank you for coming over for dinner. Please come again next time and remember what you had promised me." I quickly dragged Wei out of the house before my eomma starts saying another word.

  "Sorry about just now. My eomma is always very overprotective." I said, remembering the first day Wooshin met my eomma and the same thing happened...

  "Seoyeon?" Wei asked, waving one hand in front of my face.

  "Y... Yeah?" I asked, coming back to reality.

  "I said it's fine. This is what always happens anyway." he said. But he continued saying," I see it in dramas all the time. Don't misunderstand me." when he saw the look on my face.

AFTER SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

  Today's school was the same as the other days except that when Wooshin comes and pester me, Wei would always be there to shoo him away. I am so thankful to him. If he were not there, I do not know what will happen next... Anyway, I am now on my way to buy my prom dress with the money my oppa had given me. My eomma did not want to give any money to me cause she wanted me to wear her prom dress which she wore at my age. It was so outdated that I pleaded my oppa to lend me his money. I am so thankful to have such a generous oppa!

  I walked into a huge shopping mall, find my favourite shop, walked into it and started shopping! I found two dress which I really liked but one was too expensive. So in the end, I bought a short white party dress.

  Once I was done with my shopping haul, I exited the shopping mall. But I was pulled into the alley by three person. It was TTS... 

  "What do you want?" I asked, trying to summon my courage to speak up for myself.

  "We just wanna see what you had bought."Taeyeon said and snatched the bag out of my hand. "Let's see... Oh my gosh. You are going to wear this? This is like so not... suitable. Why not I buy another one for you." she said before handing the dress to Tiffany and Seohyun. I was so shocked to see the tear it in front of my eyes... "Or not." That was the last thing Taeyeon said before someone ran towards us and shouted," Stop it!" It was Wei. He checked whether I was hurt first and wanted to reprimand them but it was to late and they are already heading out of the alley. "You guys will get it when I see you in school!"

  "Oh no... What am I going to do..." I asked myself as I looked at the scattered parts of the dress.

  "Don't worry. I bought a dress for you already. You can wear it if you want." Wei said as he used one hand to pat my back while he used another hand to hand me a bag.

  "Really? T...Thank you!" I said and hugged him.

____________________________________________________________________________________  

  It's the end of another update!! Hope you guys liked it!

Today I bought three books for only three dollars each!! Can't wait to start reading them! I still have a library book to read... Anyway, Happy birthday to Vixx's Leo, Happy Deepavali and thank you for 200 votes! Please fly me to 300! Go watch Vixx's 'Chained Up' MV and vote for Exo and Up10tion too!

LINK TO MV : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzBrI76e4g

LINK TO VOTE : http://mama.mwave.me/vote

                                                                        ,xoxo