Training

10 Minutes Later~Avengers Tower...

I sprint into the Avengers Tower lobby a bit out of breath from running around trying to look for the tower. I tell Al to bring me up to the floor where Stark is. She obeys and takes me up. I am still breathing pretty heavily when the doors open to the main floor of the tower.

"See the next recruit has finally decided to join us." Tony greets as I walk into the room.

"Yeah." I nod while still trying to catch my breath. "When did Stark Towers turn into Avenger Towers?" I question.

"When Loki invaded New York and I had to rebuild it." He says in a duh tone as a few of the Avengers sit on the couch watching tv. "Why are you out of breath?"

"I haven't had to run that much since cleaning up New York." I finally getting my breath back.

"Sorry we saved the world." He counters. "For the first time." He smirks.

"Yup." I roll my eyes. "Where's Tiff?"

"Unpacking." He answers. "Follow me to your room. By the way we have a party in a few hours, wear something nice." He starts walking towards the elevator, I follow.

"No thanks."

"Wasn't asking." He pushes one of the floor buttons and the doors close. "By the way," He turns to me. "You'll be sharing a floor with Tiffany. It's like an apartment. You have your bedrooms, bathrooms, little kitchen/dining room/living area." He explains on the way down. "It's between the twin's floor and Capsicle V1 and V2's floor." He explains. "It's all furnished, cleaned, fridge is filled, cabinets filled, you have a minibar, it's stocked. You guys can just add your personal touches, do whatever. Just please do not punch the wall or have a target practice in the living room."

"When are we going to meet the rest of the Avengers?" I ask as the doors open revealing our modern apartment area.

"Tonight. We'll introduce you two as the new Avengers, saying that's the reason we are having the party. Usually after the party the Avengers, sometimes Sam, Rodney, Hill will hang around and we'll play games, talk, see who's worthy so we can use that time to get to know you two." He explains as we walk into the living room.

I nod. "What was the real reason for the party?"

"Just to have a party..." He says in a duh tone.

"Of course." I sigh turning to him. "When do you ever have a reason to party, get hammered, then sleep with a woman who is dumb enough to think you not repulsive."

"Shouldn't be talking, Vern." Tiffany buds in as she walks into the living room from her room, I assume. "Where were you last night?" She smirks.

"That was different." I turn to her. "I didn't get someone pregnant and that was the first time I've done that in 6 months."

"Aka you take after your father." She mutters under her breath.

"Anyways." Stark says. "I'm in a steady, stable relationship now."

"Oh really? Tell her I said good luck." I say bitterly then walk to my room.

Tony just stands there a bit taken back by my bitterness towards him.

"Don't worry." Tiffany looks over at him. "She's really sweet and nice when you get to know her."

"Sure she is." Tony sighs then walks back into the elevator.

"If you would have taken her in, maybe you would have known." Tiff mumbles as the elevator doors close.

One Hour Later...

I take an hour to unpack and settle in. I feel like I need to let off some steam. I get dressed in my workout clothes; a grey tank top that says Nike over it, black sports bra, yellow athletic shorts, and black running shoes with my hair up in a ponytail. I pack my workout bag with my usual stuff, also.

-----

"I'm gonna go blow off some steam in the training room, you wanna join?" I ask Tiffany who is sitting down on the couch watching tv in our apartment with her newly found father.

"No." She looks at me over my shoulder at me filling up my water bottle in the kitchen. "Do you even know where it is?" She questions. "We literally moved in here an hour ago."

"I'll figure it out." I mumble walking towards the elevator.

"37th floor." Clint calls after me.

"Thank you." I call back as I untangle my headphones.

Training Room...

As I wait for the elevator doors to open, I plug in my headphones and turn in my music. The doors open to reveal various types of workout machines along with some punching bags and a sparring mat. On said sparring mat, two super soldiers going at it; throwing punches, kicking, dodging, overall being badasses.

I spot the punching bags and start walking towards them but to my luck, Capsicle V1 notices me and decides to introduce himself as well as his friend.

"You must be one of the new recruits." The blonde greets as I throw down my bag at the benches by the punching bags. I turn around to see his hand out to me.

I nod and shake his hand.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are." I cut him off. "I haven't been living under a rock for the last 24 years."

"Well," He turns to his brunette friend with a metal arm. "then this is---"

"James Buchanan Barnes." I shake his friend's hand. "I know who he is..."

"Sorry by the way." He apologizes remembering our past.

"Don't apologize, I should have known brainwashing people wasn't right." I apologize. "Congratulations on getting your memories back, by the way."

"Thank you." He says shyly. Guessing he is still getting use to the new world... And new people.

"I didn't quite get your name." Steve turns to me.

"Veronica." I smile slightly.

"No last name?" He questions as I walk over to my bag to grab tape.

I laugh a little bit as I whined the tape over my knuckles very quickly using my super speed, slightly. "Stark, I guess." I sigh.

"Stark?" Bucky questions.

"Daughter." I look up at them. "Sleeping around finally bit him back in the ass." I joke.

"How old are you?"

"24."

"How old was Stark when your mom gave birth?"

"Obviously not old enough to care that he is a father." I mumble under my breath.