Captain Deadpool

Warning: Mild swearing-ish

I had to express my inner-Deadpool, I'm sorry in advanced.

=====

The mission was going like a normal SHIELD mission where you take out a Hydra base. We split up into our teams of three which are Bucky, Steve and Al; Pietro, Wanda, and Sam; then finally Peter, Tiffany, and I.

We split up the base into three sections; left, right, and middle. Steve's little team took the middle while Sam's took the left (AN: HEHE) and we took the right.

Steve said to update each other every one fourth of the way. Right now we're about two and a half fourths of the way of our section when stuff really happens.

What Happened

"We're about halfway, Cap." Tiffany warns as I speed into someone, knocking them to the side while Peter shoots his webs at them.

"We're about two and a half ways down." Steve responds with a grunt, obviously fighting someone. "What about you guys, Sam?"

"Same as you, Steve." He responds with gunshots in the background.

"K, keep us up to date when you get to the new checkpoint." And with that he turns off his com.

Two and a Half Fourths

"Guys!" I yell out as I look down the empty hallway. "Guys! Where are you?"

I get no response.

"Really?" I sigh dropping my hands to my side with a shrug."You guys fucking left me alone." I swear into the com.

"You guys separated?" Steve scolds through the com.

"S-Sorry." Tiffany's voice comes out a bit shaky.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"P-Peter." She answers."Someon- something took him and I ran after them but-but when I turned the corner they were gone. And... and I just--"

"Tiffany." I state putting my hand up to the earpiece. "Tiffany, just take deep breaths. Calm down." I soothe as she takes deep breaths. "Kay, now send me your coords and I'll come get you."

"Mka-" I hear Tiff start to say but then I'm cut off by a crunch and my earpiece dropping to the ground beside me.

"Where is he?" A dark voice asks behind me.

"Where is who?" I question back while turning around slowly.

"You know who I'm talking about." The... guy? demands as I come face to face with a barrel (AN: of your best guy's) gun so I put my hands up.

"No, I don't know who you're talking about."

"Yes, you do." The tall red and black figure pushes, still in a dark voice.

"No, I don't." I repeat in a bit of an annoyed tone. "If you could give me a name, I could probably say if I know where he is or not."

The red and black suited guy sighs while dropping his gun and looking at the ground.

"Francis." His voice changed into a more high pitched, whiny voice. "Where is Francis?" He raises his gun back up at me.

"Francis? I don't know any Francis'." I scrunch my nose up in confusion.

"You don't?" He drops his gun again, but this time I can get a better look at him; a red a black suit like I noticed early, but I now notice the gun in his other hand and the straps of a Hello Kitty backpack. "What is on your back?" I scoff while dropping my hands to my sides.

"A Hello Kitty backpack!" He shouts a bit. "You gotta problem with that?"

"No, just wondering." I shrug. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" He mocks.

"Just answer the damn question." I spit.

"Ooooooohhh! Feisty." He says in a sing-song voice. "I like it." His voice drops a few octaves.

"Well, it's not for you to like." I turn my voice into a casual serious tone. "Who. Are. You." I repeat more sternly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart." I can hear the smile in his voice as he jumps around like a jumpcut in a Youtube video. "I'm your friendly neighborhood, Deadpool." He slaps his hands on his cheeks.

"Deadpool?" I ignore the part where he used Peter's catchphrase

"Deadpool?" I ignore the part where he used Peter's catchphrase. "What the fuck is a Deadpool?"

Deadpool scoffs in hurt playfully with a hand on his chest over where his heart would be. "I'm hurt."

I roll my eyes while putting my hands on my hips.

"How dare you not know who THEE DEADPOOL is." He keeps going as he starts pacing side to side. "I mean I know I haven't been Deadpool for awhile but for the amount of times I'm on the news from how much destruction I've caused, you should at least know the sexy red and black suit." He stops pacing. "Like come on!" He shrugs with the guns still loosely in his hands.

Destruction? I say in my head.

"Are you a good guy?" I question getting ready to pounce.

"No." He states then notices my form. "But I'm also not bad guy either... well... I don't categorize myself." He takes a step towards me.

"Then who is this Francis guy then?" I ask getting a little be interested.

"Francis is the dick face asshole who turned me into this bag of average sized dicks." He gestures his guns to go do his body. "But Francis... Oh Francis, he is totally the big bag of abnormally small dicks that is a bad guy."

"Okkkk..."

"Sorry to leave so soon, buttttt..." He walks past me. "I gotta go fuck some shit up." He skips away singing some Salt-N-Pepper song while smacking an imaginary butt with his gun.

I just shake my head as I hold back a laugh.

Time Skip
Quinjet
Halfway Back to Avengers' Tower

"I can't believe we didn't find her there." Pietro sighs with his head in his hands, Wanda nods.

"I can't believe they took Peter." Tiffany adds as she stares ahead at the empty seat across from her where he would be.

"And I can't believe I haven't masterbaited in over twelve hours." Another voice whines as we hear the toilet flush.

Everyone goes silent and looks around at each other.

"I mean..." The voice becomes more clear as the bathroom door opens and out walks a Deadpool. "Who could go half a day without beating off to a Ryan Reynolds movie? Huh?" He looks around at us. "I know I can't."

Everyone freezes before Al jumps up and starts shooting at him but he just stands there, letting the bullets go through him.

"What the hell?" Steve's eyes widen as the bullet holes slowly close, leaving him unharmed.

"Well that was rude." Deadpool states.