Challenge Accepted

Couple Hours After Where The Other Chapter Left Off...

"Speedy go tell everyone to get ready for the party." Tony commands Pietro as he speeds by him in the lab making a few papers fly around.

"Why can't you tell Al to do it?" The bleached blonde boy complains in his very attractive accent.

"Because it'll get your speeding ass out of my lab where you can't annoy the living crap out of me." Tony retorts."Plus Al's software is down." He sighs. "Run around the tower and tell everyone the party is in an hour. Now please leave."

Pietro just shakes his head while laughing then speeding off around the tower to tell the Avengers to get ready for the party.

Training Room...

I've been in the training room punching the bag for the last few hours. The somewhat great thing about what Hydra did when they gave me my the chemicals that gave me my powers is that one of the serums makes it harder for me to get tired or fatigued, kind of like the super soldier serum but without the beefing up part and the being able to survive an ice freeze over. But the negative part is that the serum doesn't correspond with the chemical reaction that gave me my speed and agility. In other words, I still get tired like a normal human when I speed around a lot. Good thing I'm punching not running right now or I would be sweating waterfalls. Steve and James, or Bucky, left an hour after I came down here. So I've been alone with my thoughts and music for the last couple hours. Until a hear a whooshing sound and a couple footsteps.

"Stark said to tell you to start getting ready for the party. It starts in an hour." I hear a familiar accented man say then another whoosh.

I stand there for a second looking at where the man was just standing, trying to remember where I know him from, then continue punching the bag ignoring what he advised.

"Hey!" I hear the whoosh come back and yell. I decide to ignore him, pretending I can't hear him over my music. He scoffs and before I know it my music is gone along with my headphones and phone.

I clench my jaw and turn to face the man who is dangling my headphones from his hand.

"Now that I got your full attention." He sasses a bit. "Stark said to start getting ready for the party, it starts in an hour." He repeats.

"I heard you the first time." I retort walking up to him. "As you can tell, I don't care. So give me my headphones back and leave me be." I say calmly but with a hint of annoyance and force in my voice to give him the hint.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He retorts.

"More like wrong apartment." I say and he raises his eyebrow. "Now please, give me my stuff back." I reach out to grab my phone.

"Wrong apartment?" He smirks as he brings his arm back so I can't reach my stuff.

"Just," I pause, taking a deep breath."give me my stuff." I say getting a bit more annoyed.

"Ooh. Gets annoyed easily, I'm going to have fun with you living here." He scrunches his nose up a bit as he taunts me.

I roll my eyes and sigh taking a step closer to him so we're face to face. "I can handle a little blonde prick with super speed, so bring it on." I threaten back, he smirks.

"Challenge accepted." He leans down a bit to slightly above my level since he is taller than me by a few inches. We glare at each other for a second then he starts to walk-not speed- walk off just to add to the moment but he stops when we're shoulder to shoulder. "Nice to see you again, by the way." He whispers in my ear, handing me my stuff back.

"Yep." I sigh hitting my phone on my hand lightly. "Tell Wanda I said hi." I call over my shoulder as he walks away.

"Will do." He calls back walking into the elevator. "Now go get ready." He says as he turns around pushing the button for his floor.

55 Minutes Later~5 Minutes Before Party...

I walk out of the elevator to the floor (A/N The floor in AOU where the party was held) where I was when I first arrived here today, still in my workout gear making my way towards the bar where Stark has his back turned to the room as he checks the varieties of alcohol including a bottle of Asgardian alcohol on the very top shelf, making sure we're all stocked up for the party.

"Hey-Why aren't you dressed?" Tony's awkward greet turns into an aggressive question as I walk next to him grabbing a glass under the bar's counter.

"It's five minutes before the party, I have time." I shrug and put some ice in the cup.

"It's five minutes till the party, you don't have time!" He exclaims as I grab a bottle of Jack Daniels from the shelf. "It takes like an hour for you girls to get ready!" I roll my eyes.

"No, no, no!" I hear someone yell as I start to pour the lovely Tennessee alcoholic heaven (A/N idk, I've never actually drank alcohol before so my descriptions will be very vague and most likely not accurate and very stupid). "You are not drinking." Tiffany scolds me as she walks towards us.

"Tiffany, I've had a rough day. Can you just let me tonight?" I beg.

"No, no, no." She takes the bottle away from me. "You said that last night and I had to teleport you home, now go get dressed." She demands as Clint walks into the room with a red head in a dress (A/N: The one she wore in AOU) I recognize as the famous Black Widow, and a dark haired man with a dark purple velvet blazer and a dark grey dress shirt that I recognize as Dr. Bruce Banner.

I glare at her for a minute as she gives me a commanding glare.

"Fine." I admit defeat and speed off past Barton, Widow, and Banner into the elevator.

"There's another one!!" I hear Barton yell as I go past him, making the gust of wind unbalance him.