Memories

**Republished part**

Kitchen/Dining Room

"So whose Vlad?" Tony asks as the four of us sit at the ten seater table.

"The eldest Maximoff sibling." Pietro repeats from earlier.

"I know that." He shoots Piet an annoyed glare. "But like is it a chick or dude orrrrr?"

"She is female." Wanda clarifies. "And she is only a few years older than us."

"How old?" Wade buds into the conversation, pulling a chair next to Wanda.

"By now she'd be 29." She does the math.

"30 next month." Pietro points out with a slight smile.

"Remember the party on her 12th birthday?" Wanda's eyes light up at the fond memory.

"Yeah!" He sits up in his chair. "Where Sergey tripped over one of the fotbals and went face first into the Žemľovka!?!?" He laughs, Wanda joining in almost immediately. (Soccer Ball; Slovenian dessert)

"Remember how Vlad's friend, Alina, tried to race against her to impress you?" She reminds as she tries to catch her breath from laughing too hard.

"Oh, don't even bring that up!" He smiles. "The reason why Sergey tripped over a fotbal is because we were racing to see if I would allow him to ask you out."

"How would him beating you in a silly foot race impress me?"

"We were, like, seven. Jumping off the swing would impress you." He reasons as he relaxes back in his chair, his hand that he was gesturing with landing on my knee.

The room goes silent for a little bit as the twins recover from their little moment.

"That still doesn't explain who Vlad is." Tony breaks the silence.

"She's our sister!" Wanda exclaims. "Did you not get that?"

"No like, who was she? Like personality wise and why she isn't actually with you guys right now?" He clarifies.

"She's very much like Rogers." I say remembering how she was a stickler for the rules and how loyal she was. "But a bit more rebellious and sarcastic." I look at Pietro and Wanda for confirmation.

"Yeah." They both nod.

"But Vlad had a little bit more of an attitude to her." Pietro adds.

"I think all Maximoffs do." Tony smiles innocently.

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Wade says, hiding it with a cough.

Tony glares at him.

"Anyways." Wanda gets the focus back. "Vlad left a few years before Veronica and Tiffany got shipped off to Russia."

"And by left, we mean escaped." Piet clarifies.

"How did she escape?" Wade asks, getting interested by the story.

"We don't know."

"Ugh, lame!" He throws his head back. "I'm going to go annoy-I mean hang out with my brotha from anotha motha." He jumps up and skips to the elevator.

"What floor shall I take you to?" Jarvis' voice booms into the elevator making Wade jump.

"THE WALLS ARE TALKING!!!" He shouts looking at the ceiling as the doors shut.

"He is so childish." Pietro laughs.

"So are you!" I point out.

"But I make it look cute." He gives me a tightlipped smile with his eyes closed and his nose scrunched up.

Hours Later

"Well, I'm tired." I yawn as I stretch out my arms behind my head. "Gonna hit the hay." I say looking at the time; 11 pm.

"Wanda and I have training with Natasha in the morning since she already went to bed, I should also." Pietro stands up too.

"I'm still waiting for Pep to get back from a meeting in Europe with one of the company's international clients. So, have fun sleeping." Tony whines slightly.

"Have fun waiting." I offer back, walking over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Night, Dad. Love you."

"Love you too." He says back as I follow Pietro to the elevator.

Elevator

"I see you and Stark have made it to the goodnight pecks on the cheek stage in your relationship." Pietro nudges me with his elbow as the elevator starts going to our floors.

"Shut up." I nudge him back, making him laugh. "At least he's made it that far." I smirk at him.

He gasps while putting a hand over his heart. "I think I've made it well past goodnight pecks on the cheek, thank you very much."

"I meant recently."

"Do you not remember what happened earlier before the mission?" He reminds.

"Oh, I do." I nod remembering his move. "If you just wanted to kiss me you could have asked."

"But I know how you love how I used to do that kind of sappy romantic stuff."

I smile a bit at hearing him say that, bringing back some fond memories.

"Still do." I admit. "Just haven't had someone actually do any sappy romantic stuff for me in awhile."

"Good thing I'm here then. I'm the most romantic person you'll ever meet." He slings his arms around my shoulders, bringing me in for a side hug.

"Oh I know how just romantic you are, Piet." I spit back sarcastically.

"But that was at a place that was very limited on romance division." He points out. "Now that we're both together and free, I can take you on an actual date under the stars like the cheesy movies you, Tiffany, and Wanda watch."

"Aw, how sweet." I look up at him.

"I know I am." He smirks and kisses my forehead as the doors open to Tiff and I's floor. "Night, dragoste."

"Night." I wiggle out of his loose grip and into the living room.

-----

The first thing that comes to mind after I stop thinking about that little moment we had there is how Tiffany is doing right now.

I know by now she'd be calmed down and ready to talk if she needs it, so I make my way over to her bedroom.

Tiffany's Room

I open the door to Tiffany's room very quietly and slowly to see a mini Barton (AN: @Agent_Anna INSIDE JOKESS!!!! AYYYYEE!!) and a regular Barton laying on the mini Barton's bed.

"Shh." Clint raises a finger to his lips as Tiffany snores softly on his chest. "She just fell asleep."

I nod and make my way over to the father-daughter duo.

"Want me to take it from here while you go shower and eat?" I offer in a whispered tone.

"Already ate and took a shower earlier." He says.

"Then do you want to lay with her so you can relax a bit?"

"No." He shakes his head. "The last time this-" He gestures to his daughter sleeping on his chest. "-happened was when she was scared of the monster under her bed and snuck into Laura and I's room." He smiles. "So I think I'm gonna stay."

"I get it." The corner of my lips tug up a bit at the little story. "I'll leave you be." And with that I back out of the room and head to mine across the hall.