"Victoria"

"The new leader of Hydra is my mother." I repeat.

"Are you sure?"

"She introduced herself as Annabell Schmidt, the new leader of Hydra." I scoff. "I'm pretty sure."

"I thought you said she was dead."

"O-oh. I think we've learned throughout the years that if we think people are dead they really aren't." I quip.

"Not wrong." Al mutters in agreement.

"Plus, during Hydra the four of us had our theories about if her mom was still alive." Pietro adds.

"Why did you think that?" Clint questions from the pilot's seat.

"I thought she died because I would never think someone would every willingly join Hydra but I guess I was wrong." I sigh. "Thought it was a substitute for her not wanting me but I guess she really didn't."

The room goes silent again as Pietro walks over and wraps his arms around me.

"So..." Wade breaks the silence. "Can I still hitch a ride home?"

"Yeah." Clint breaths.

Manhatten
Deadpool's Humble Aboud

The quinjet's ramp slowly goes down so we can release Deadpool back into his natural habit. But what- more like who we didn't expect to be standing there is standing there.

"Vladlena?" Wanda bolts up and walks to the top of the ramp to get a better view.

"Vladlena? Who the fuck is Vladlena?" Wade questions as he walks down the ramp. "This is Victoria." He slings his arm across 'Victoria''s shoulder in which she pushes him off.

"Wan?"

"Quan?" Wade question again. "Who the fuck is Quan?"

"I said Wan not Quan, you dumbass." Vlad glares at him and then runs up the ramp.

"It really is you." Pietro stands up and meets her in the middle, capturing her in a hug.

"Yeah." She nods as Wanda comes up and joins the hug.

I sit back and smile at the reunitment while everybody sits there a bit confused.

"Wait, wait, wait." Wade waves a finger. "So, your name is not Victoria?"

"Her name is Vladlena Maximoff." I speak up.

"The Maximoffs' older sibling." Steve realizes. "The girl you were tracking."

"Yep." I nod slowly.

"She's..." Steve ogles at her. "She's beautiful." He whispers, I smirk at him.

"Mi-ai lipsit atât de mult voi . Nu mi -am dat seama că ai ieșit din Hydra." Vlad pulls back form the hug, eyes glassy with unshed tears. (I've missed you guys so much. I didn't realize you got out of Hydra.)

"Da . Am ajutat Avengers salva Sokovia și ne-au luat în după aceea ." Wanda responds. (Yeah. We helped the Avengers save Sokovia and they took us in afterward.)

"Dupa ce Pietro a fost înviat din morți ." I add. (After Pietro got resurrected from the dead.)

"Woah, woah, woah." Wade waves his hands around. "Can you please continue this conversation in English."

"Yeah." Al nods, a slightly conscience Bucky sleeping (at his own free will) on her shoulder.

"They're pretty much having a sappy moment and talking about how Pietro died." I explain.

"I don't know why he didn't walk it off, though." Vlad says with a very faint Sokovian accent. "Always told him to walk it off."

Steve chuckles at that making Vlad turn her head towards him.

"What?" She questions with a bit of a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Right before the battle in Sokovia I told the team if they died, walk it off." He explains making her let out a short chuckle.

"Well." Wade speaks up. "Facebook me when you want me to send your stuff since you're obviously going to with your family. I'll just tell Blind Al that you found her huge bag of weed and got jealous and moved out."

"You do that." She waves at him.

"I will." He calls and walks to his home.

-----

"So how do you know Wade?" I ask as we catch up on stuff, kind of trying to get my mind off of the mom thing.

"I moved in with Al who we called Blind Al when I got to the city. Then a few years later Wade moved in with us." She explains.

"Why did Wade move in?"

"Have you seen the poor guy's face?" She scoffs. "That guy couldn't even go back to Venessa, how would he get an apartment?"

"Actually, he didn't take his mask off the whole time he was with us." Steve points out.

"Lucky you." She lets out a deep breath. "It gave me nightmares."

"It can't be that bad." Pietro shrugs.

"Our friend described it as, and I quote 'an avacado had sex with an older avacado.' or as Wade described as 'a testicle with teeth'." She explains making all of us cringe.

"That bad, huh?" I run a hand through my hair.

"You have no idea." She sighs.

-----

"So, did you guys ever find out what happened to Vern's mom?" Vlad blurts out, not knowing what happened earlier.

"Uhh... yeah." I slowly nod.

"What happened to her?" She asks, not noticing the sudden change of mood.

"Shes... she, uh..." I stutter, trying to hold back the tears. "She's the new leader of Hydra."

"Oh." Vlad breaths. "I'm sorry, I didn't kno--"

"No, it's fine." I wave off as I stand up. "Excuse me for a second." I quickly walk to the second bathroom and go in it, closing the door behind me.

"I'll go talk to her." Pietro stands up and goes after me.

"We just found out a few hours ago." Wanda whispers to Vlad as Piet opens the door and goes in. "Till now we all thought she was dead."

"Oh." She nods. "I'm sorry."

"We all are."

"Little off topic, but are Pietro and Vern together?" Vlad questions.

"Pretty sure." Wanda nods.

"Pretty sure?"

"They haven't really talked about it but it's obivous they would get back together from how much they spent time together." She explains. "And I walked in on them laying with each other. Told Pietro he was needed in the lab and he kissed her goodbye, so." She shrugs.

"How recent was this?"

"Very."

Stark Towers

"Wait, wait, wait." Clint stops me as we were about to walk down the ramp. "Are Peter and Tiffany still in the bathroom?" He asks.

"I think, they were in there to whole time." I shrug.

"Oh hell no!" He turns on his heel and storms to the bathroom. "They better not hav-" He opens the door to see Tiff and Peter passed out in the tub--fully clothed.

"Damn!" I mutter. "Hoped they would be naked, I wanted to see a little Hawkeye rage monster."

All Clint does is glare at me and I put my hands up in defense.