Party and Story

Tiffany and I's Floor...

I take the elevator up to Tiff and I's floor then speed to my room and

change into a mid-thigh dark navy color dress with flare sleeve and a kind of deep v-neck. Luckily Tiffany left the curler in, well, kind of luckily.

I quickly start curling my hair.

"Ow." I gasp burning myself a bit as I finish up doing my hair. I take a
quick look in the mirror, my hair is pretty curly but once I speed back
down it'll be more loose and wavy. I run to my closet and grab a pair of
shiny black flats on then speed back upstairs using the stairs this time.

Living/Party Room...

I speed back into the living/party room to see all the team gather in the room, I swiftly grab the drink Tiff was drinking and start drinking it as I
sit down on one of the bar stools. Romanoff raises an eyebrow, Tiffany
gives me a really look as everyone gives me a confused look but Pietro and Wanda smile slightly.

"What? You did not see that coming." I mock in a Slovenian accent as I
raise the glass up to my lips with a bit of a smirk on my face. I see Clint
sigh and rub his temples a bit.

After The Party...

The party went by fairly quick. I met Rodney, Sam, and many other of the
Avenger's friends that aren't involved with SHIELD. I met Pepper Pots...
she seems... nice. I met Helen Cho, talked about how she patched up
Pietro, what kind of machines, medications, serums, techniques, she used, sciencey stuff like that generally. But for most of the time I stayed by Wanda and Pietro, catching up a bit. I talked to Tiffany for a bit but she wanted to talk to her dad about stuff. Tony and Steve introduced me and Tiffany saying that we're the new recruits, that's pretty much it.

Now all the Avengers plus Pepper, Sam, Rodney, and Hill, are just sitting around the lounging area in the living/party room, just hanging around. Apparently they always do this after a party even after the Ultron attack.

-----

"So." Sam says turning his head to look at me and Tiffany from his spot on the floor by Bucky and Steve. "What's your guys' stories?" He questions.

"Sad or happy version?" I joke as I sit up in my seat by Pietro with Tiffany by my feet, sitting on the floor next to Barton.

"Wanna go first?" Tiffany looks at me.

"Oh, of course I do." I say sarcastically. "My mother had a one nightstand. She raised me as best as a single mother who was an agent at Hydra could. When I was five, my mom kind of..." I sigh. "Let's just say she couldn't handle taking care of a kid while working for Pierce or Whitehall, I don't know who was in charge at the time. She tried to give me to my father, he didn't want me." I avoid eye contact with Tony by staring at the coffee table. "So. My mom." I bite my lip. "My mom gave me up to Hydra. They taught me how to fight, kill, they drained the person out of me and turned me into... this...-"

"Weapon." Bucky suggests.

"Yeah, I guess." I sigh. "Ten to twelve years later, they sent me to Slovenia where I met Tiffany, Pietro, Wanda, and all the other kids who volunteered for the experiment. Only the four of us came out. I got enhanced speed, this kind of thing that when I like grasp a piece of air then throw it, it could shatter glass or something. They also gave me this serum that makes me kind of last longer when I'm tired or fatigued, along with that serum there was this chemical that makes it harder for me to get tired or fatigue so I could go on an overnight mission without any sleep that day or train all night. When training with my powers at Hydra, I trained with Pietro since we both had speed. Then other days I trained with Tiffany and Wanda since Tiff's powers are the elements plus teleportation, and Wanda's powers are telekinesis and shit. So, I became very close with Tiff and the Maximoff's, then two years later they decide to separate us. They were going to send Wanda and Tiff to Russia for this project that they weren't telling us what it was. But I volunteered to go instead of Wanda because you can't separate family, that's just rude. When Tiff and I arrived in Russia we found out what the project was... uh..." I scratch the back of my head. "The Winter Soldier project. We were assigned to brainwash him. Well I was assigned to brainwash him and fix his metal arm. So I kind of got a few bruises when he had a memory spasm. Then Tiff and I were sent to New York, we were going to be undercover agents at SHIELD but our location got compromised and SHIELD captured us. Instead of torturing the information out of us, we gave it to them. They took us in and trained us to be SHIELD agents once we realized who the good guys and the bad guys were. Then during the time we were recovering, instead of filling that horrible void that Hydra left with something sensible, I drank."

"And slept around." Tiffany adds.

"But that was a different void I was filling..." I hear Pietro sigh and Tiff chuckle a little while shaking her head as I said that. "That sounded wrong, I did not mean it that way." I realize what I said.

"So." Banner speaks up after a couple of seconds. "What happened to your
mom, if you don't mind me asking?"

I bite my lip and feel a hand rub my back.

"She uh... she uh..." I stutter while leaning back chewing on my lip trying to hold back the tears.

"She killed herself." Tiffany finishes for me as Pietro pulls me into his side with his arm around my waist. "Or thats at least what Rumlow said."

"What do you mean?" Tony surprisingly questions as I set my head on Pietro's shoulder, he kisses the top of my head.

"We have a theory that we developed were all together at Hydra." Wanda starts to explain. "We think that either Rumlow or Hydra killed her."

"How so?" Clint asks.

"Because it's like she knew she was going to die when she let Hydra take me." I explain. "She didn't go to my father for five years then suddenly she went to him for, what I think, is for some hope that he'll take me in, take care of me. The last thing she told me was 'stark bleiben.'"

"What does that mean?" Tony asks.

"Stay strong." I say bluntly.

"I think its just irony now." Tiffany mumbles, I kick her in the side lightly. "Hey." She whines.

"Sorry, had a twitch." I lie, she glares at me.