DUI

"Yeah, you're going to have to come with me." He says while reading it.

"What!" I exclaim.

"Nah, just kidding." He smiles. I scoff. "But you will have to call someone to pick you up and you also will get a 700 dollar ticket." He says while writing the ticket, ripping it off, and giving it to me. "But if you can't find someone to pick you up, I will have to take you to the station until you someone comes around and bails you out."

"Alright." I sigh shoving the ticket into my pocket along with taking my phone out of it. 

I unlock my phone and go to my recents, pressing the screen to call Tiff.

The phone rings and she doesn't pick up...

That asshole.

I try to think of someone else to call.

Fury? No, he'll kill me.

Colson? No, he's not in the country.

Parker? No, I'll never hear the end of it.

Hill? Ha. No.

Call the Avenger Towers to see who's up? I guess.

I scroll through my contacts to look for the contact number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello you have reached the Avengers' Tower. How may I assist you?" Jarvis answers the phone.

"Hi there Jarvis." I greet.

"Good morning, Ms. Stark." I cringe at that name. "What can I help you with?"

"Is Tiffany up?" 

"No." He responds.

"Is either Wanda or Pietro up?" I ask hopefully.

"No, sorry ma'am. I could wake one of them up if it's that important." He offers.

"No, no. I don't want to wake them, but who's up right now?"

"Your father is currently up in the lab." I cringe again. "If you would like, I can ring him now?" He offers again.

"Uh." I scratch the back of my head debating if I want to go back to the station and most likely be in a holding cell or I can have my father that never wanted me and left me to a horrible life at Hydra come pick me up and problem lecture me about drinking and driving on the way back to the tower... I'm seriously considering going to the station with the officer right now.

"Yeah, I guess." I sigh.

"Ringing Mr. Stark right now." He confirms and a ringing noise rollows.

"Did you take my car?" Is the first thing I hear when the phone stops ringing.

"I need you to come pick me up." I ignore his question.

"Why me? Why can't you call Tiff?"

"I just talked to Jarvis, all the people who actually are friends with me are asleep." I explain. "And you're the only one awake in the tower, so I rang you... last minute."

"Lucky me." He mumbles sarcastically.

"Yep. Now can you come pick me up or I'm going to have to go down to the police station." I tell him, I hear him snort a bit.

"And that's my problem how?"

"Because..." I lower my voice so the officer won't hear me. "If they hear Tony Stark's daughter and new member of the Avengers got arrested for a DUI at 6am on a Monday morning, the press will LOVE saying that drinking runs in the Stark bloodline." I smirk.

I hear him sigh and hear a bit of a crinkle of hair, he's probably rubbing his hand on his chin. "Fine. Where are you?" He says while taking a deep breath.

"Uh..." I look around at the surroundings realizing I have no fucking clue where the hell I am. "Can't you just track your Mini Cooper?"

"So you do admit that you took my car?" I can hear the smirk through the phone as a electric shock noise and a Tony breath hitch. "Yeah, I'll track the car. Sit tight." He orders.

"Oh, yeah." I quickly say before he hands up. "Bring 700 dollars. K, thanks, bye." I quickly hang up the phone before he could protest.

"Someone will be picking me up soon."

The officer nods.

15 Minutes Later...

"Thank you, officer." I smile at him while handing him 700 dollars.

"No, problem." He smirks. "You know my name is Ja--"

"Don't care." I cut him off and walk to Tony's orange sports car (A/N: The one he road off at the end of Age Of Ultron aka the picture for this chapter) and get in the passenger's seat while he gets in the driver's.

Tony starts the car and starts to drive away when the lecture starts.

"You can't drink and drive!" He says.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU CAN'T LECTURE ME ABOUT THIS!"

Avenger Towers...

"OH MY GOD!!!" I yell as we enter the main room of the tower. "YOU CAN'T YELL AT ME FOR THIS! I DRANK LAST NIGHT, I JUST HAD SOME ALCOHOL STILL IN MY SYSTEM!! I WAS JUST SWERVING ON THE ROAD BECAUSE I GOT LOST IN THOUGHT!!! AND YOU'RE TO ONE TO YELL AT ME ABOUT THIS? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN FOUND DRUNK IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT OF YOUR CAR? HUH?" I say bitterly.

Tony just sighs and starts to walk off. "I still need you and Tiffany in the lab at noon." He calls after me then walks up to the stairs to the lab.

Once Tony is out of my sight, I groan in frustration and turn to head into the elevator.