Outburst

I've said this before and I'm saying this again. I'm shit at fighting scenes. I'm sorry, I just suck at writing them.

Also, this is the rewrite. Only changed the ending slightly.

=====

"No, no, no, Bucky." Al drops to the ground next to Bucky, checking his pulse then shaking him. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." She pleads.

"Bucky is down, we got a sea of Hydra agents coming at us. Need backup real quick, sending cords now." I say into the com.

"What?" Steve demands.

"Back up, come now." I command. "Can't talk a lot or we'll die, so. Cya." I shoot a blast of air out of my hands making about five of the too many.

"Pietro speed there with Wanda, I'll be right behind you. Natasha and Clint make your way to the quinjet and get it ready. Tiffany, stay with them and if Peter has any injuries, tend to them. Deadpool if you could, head over and help us out." Steve says out the game plan.

"Yeah." Wade responds over the coms. "On my way."

"Al, I know you love Bucky so I suggest protecting him instead of trying to wake him up." I call back to Al who is still trying to wake him up.

"I know but I'm afraid if I stop trying to wake him up, he won't ever wake up." She panics as I knock down some agents.

"Steve woke up from a seventy-year slumber, I think he'll wake up." Wade's voice comes over the coms again.

"It's not the time to fuck around, Wade." Al quips back.

"I'm not quite happy with the way she phrased that, but I agree with her." Steve agrees.

"Well, I'm very offend--Ahh!" He squeals like a little girl. "Next time warn a little Deadpool when you come whipping around a corner like that, you Sokovian Flash."

"Sorry." Pietro apologizes and zooms next to Al. "Jesus." He breaths setting down Wanda while looking around at all the agents.

"Stop gawking and start fighting." I command as I struggle against a headlock.

"Sorry, Prinţesă." He apologizes again and knocks the agent that's fighting me onto her back.

"Thanks." I breathe.

-----

"I think we need a new plan, these soldiers just keep comin' and comin'." Steve groans as he throws his shield and it bounces off three guys' chest.

"Plus it doesn't look like Bucky is going to get up anytime soon." Al adds as she uses some of the moves Natasha taught her on some of the agents.

"Maybe me and Pietro can run him back to the quinjet." I offer dodging a punch.

"I don't kno--"

"Actually, that's a good idea." Steve cuts Al off. "You think you two can carry him?"

"Probably." We both say.

"Get hoppin' to it then." He commands, smacking one of the agents with his shield. "When you get back to the jet, tell us and we'll make our way back."

"Yes, sir." I salute and speed off to get Bucky.

-----

"What speed are we going to go at?" Pietro asks Bucky hangs off his shoulders.

"Mach 2." I answer, grabbing the assassin's feet.

"K." He nods. " Ready when you are."

"Go, go, go!" I shout when bullets start flying our way.

Quinjet

"What's up with him?" Natasha questions as we zoom up the ramp.

"New Hydra leader used some kind of word that made him collaspe." I explain, letting go of Bucky's feet.

"Vern- don't let of his-- shit." Pietro swears as he topples over with a Buck on his back.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I squat down next to him, trying to get the unconscious soldier off of him.

"Where's the others?" Clint pipes up.

"We're on the jet, you guys can make your way back." I say quickly into the com.

"Smooth." Clint chuckles.

"Where's Tiff and Peter?" I ask noticing they aren't in the room.

"She is cleaning up him in the bathroom." He responds. "Need help?"

"Please." Pietro groans trying to push Bucky off of him but utterly fails.

Clint walks over to him and he easily rolls him off of Pietro.

"How?" He whines, finally breathing freely.

"Muscle." He flexes and kisses his biceps.

"What muscle?" Deadpool scoffs as he walks up the ramp, twirling a throwing knife.

"Phillis and Ester." He responds as I help Pietro up.

"You named your biceps?" Wanda buds in.

"No time for stupid questions, Clint take off before the agents wake up." Steve snaps as he takes off his helmet and throws it at the ramp open/close button making it close.

"Woah, what's got your granny panties in a twist?" Wade quips.

"Really?" He glares at him. "Do you not see my best friend laying unconscious on the floor because of some stupid trigger they made for him when he was the fucking Winter Soldier?" He points a finger at Bucky on the floor.

"Well, boo-hoo." I also snap. "At least, you didn't find out your mother is the leader of Hydra."

Everybody goes silent and Steve's face softens a bit but it still shows some anger.

"What?" Steve questions, his body visibly calmed down.