O' Canada

Club, Not Bar. CLUB...

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I yell as we "dance" in the crowd of sweat, hormones, alcohol, most likely some stoners, douchebags, and sweat.

"I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!" Tony yells over the crowd with a drink flailing around in his hand.

"IT WASN'T A GREAT IDEA!" I slur slightly as I jump around to the bass of the song. "BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS A GREAT IDEA!?!?!" I turn to look at him.

"WHAT?" He questions turning to me too.

"WE SHOULD GO TO CANADA!!!!!!" I yell excitedly.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" He exclaims. " YOU'RE SUCH GENIUS, NO WONDER YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!!" I stumble slightly tripping over my own feet. "Whoops." I say while I fall.

Morning After...

I wake up with a pounding headache... and my shirt off. I don't remember anything after I said something about Canada.

I squint while pushing myself up from laying on the couch in a hotel room.

The light shines on a pale figure on their stomach with the sheets covering their, I assume, naked lower half on the bed.

"Oh my God." I groan standing up and looking around at the mess that we made last night. "What the fu-"

I'm interrupted by my door by the room's door bursting open and a frantic looking Tony with a key card in his hand.

"K, you're here." He takes a deep breath. "Where's your shirt?"

"I... don't... know." I say while I scan my eyes around the room. "Wait." I see a blue leathery sleeve under the covers on the floor.

While I walk over and grab the jacket, Tony walks over to the guy asleep on the bed and five stars his back making him wake up.

"AH!" The unknown man screeches after the slapping noise of Tony hitting him.

"Wake up!" Tony shouts as I put on the jacket and zip it up.

"Where the hell am I?" He questions flipping on his back, looking between me and Tony with a panicked look on my face. "I'm gonna go."

"Yeah. You better." Tony agrees putting his hands on his hips while the guy in his jeans, not naked half, scrambles to find his stuff.

"I'll call ya," The guy says once his stuff is gathered. "Jeesss-Niccccol-Britttt-"

"Veronica." Tony helps him. "Now get out."

"Hey, you're Tony St-"

"GET OUT!" He shouts pointing towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." He puts his hands up while backing out of the room.

"Did you sleep with that guy?!?!" He shouts at me.

"Oh my God, are we really going to have this conversation right now?!" I scoff. "Plus I have my pants on and he had his on so, I don't think it went very far." I defend.

Tony takes a deep breath while running his hand through his hair.

"How many voicemails do you have?" He changes the subject.

"I don't know." I say while spotting my phone on the floor, I walk over to it and pick it up. "9 from Wanda, 20 from Tiffany and 23 from Pietro." I list off, clicks his tongue when I say 'Pietro' while I smile a bit.

"Well, I win." He smirks. "I have 3 from Steve, 8 from Bruce, 4 from Rodney, 6 from Happy, and 32 from Pep." He brags as my phone starts to ring.

"Oh." I wave my phone in my hand. "Looks like we're tied." I mock and answer the phone. "Veeeronica." I answer.