Smol Hole [Koro, Nagisa, Nakamura, Kayano]

Request from: @Kichii_Miwa-chan I'm lazy so you only get this.

"OI! NAGISA! WAIT UP!!" Nagisa turned his head to see the (h/c) haired girl running towards him, her hair and uniform a mess. As she reached him, (f/n) stopped to rest a little bit as she panted, while Nagisa chuckled.
"Overslept again, (f/n)-chan?" He questioned, smiling as he watched her stand upright and stuck her tongue out at him.
"It's not my fault my stupid brother had a performance late last night. I didn't get to sleep until like 3, and I ended up not hearing my alarm," she complained. "I actually saw Koro-sensei last night during the brat's performance. He was trying to hide, but I saw him." Nagisa felt a bit annoyed as she laughed and continued talking about idiotic things their teacher did. As they reached the building, the bluehead noticed the yellow octopus waiting outside the building with his ever present grin.
"Good morning, Koro-sensei," the duo said as they came within his earshot.
"Ah, hello Nagisa-kun, (f/n)-chan~ Your brother was certainly outstanding in his concert last night, (f/n)-chan," he sung out, humming the tune her brother had played in the concert. The girl laughed as she replied, "I guess his hard-working side is the only thing he's got going for him." As they talked, Nagisa stared at (f/n), growing a bit jealous of the yellow octopus when Nakamura suddenly popped up behind him.
"Ne, Nagisa, don't you think Koro-sensei is getting a bit too close to (f/n)~?" Her tone was light, but when Nagisa looked at her, he noticed she was looking at them with an annoyed expression. The bluehead only shrugged, but he secretly agreed with her.
"(F/N)-CHAN~!!" A voice yelled out as the person rushed past Nakamura and him. (F/n) turned around just in time to catch Kayano, who jumped in for a hug. The (h/c) sighed as she set Kayano down, saying, "That was dangerous, Kayano-chan." The greenhead grinned, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she hummed out, "Yeah, but I knew that (f/n)-chan would catch me~" (F/n) sighed and patted her head with a small smile. Nagisa, Nakamura, and Koro-sensei started to bubble with jealousy as they glared daggers at Kayano, who secretly smirked at them while hugging (f/n).
"(F/n)-chan, your hair and uniform were a mess, so I fixed it for you just now," the octopus coughed out, trying to gain her attention. The (h/c) took out her phone and used her camera to see her hair was neatly brushed.
"Thanks sensei~" she hummed out, grinning cheekily as Koro-sensei turned pink while Kayano, Nakamura, and Nagisa felt a wave of jealousy wash over them. Nakamura quickly walked up to her, stammering out, "N-Ne, (f-f/n)-chan, do you want to go grab some ice cream after school today?" (F/n)'s (e/c) eyes started to sparkle, her face obviously showing joy.
"Can we?!" She grabbed Nakamura's hands and started excitedly jumping up and down, making Nakamura blush a dark red from being held so suddenly.
"Y-Yeah. My treat," the blondie mumbled, trying her best to avoid eye contact.
"YAY!!" (F/n) pulled her in for a hug, smushing her cheek against Nakamura's. Koro-sensei shrieked and pulled the two apart, yelling out, "N-Now, now, (f/n)-chan. I'm sure you'd rather eat a bag of candies with me!" Kayano then pulled (f/n) out of their teacher's tentacles, declaring, "No way! (F/n) wants to go eat pudding with me!!" The girl looked at the three as if they had suddenly gone crazy, feeling a bit irked as they started to play tug of war with her, bickering loudly. Quickly, she escaped from their grasps and walked into the main building, ignoring them when they tried to call after her.
"Ne, seems like your friends are fighting for you (f/n)~ I wander why~?" The girl turned around and came face to face with Karma, smirking like usual. Only she felt like it was somewhat different and stared at him.
"Eh, what? Are you falling for me~?" The redhead started teasing her like usual, to which she only rolled her eyes.
"As if. It's just that you have a face that says you know everything this time, rather than just your usual and confident smirk," the girl retorted. Karma's smirk grew wider as he hummed out, "You're right. I do know everything. Like a certain someone's feelings to my little blueheaded friend~"
As the words left Karma's lips, (f/n) blushed crazily, stammering out, "W-W-What are y-you t-talking about?!" Trying to hide her blush with one hand, she yelled out, "BAKARMA!!" and pushed him with the other.
Throughout the day, (f/n) ignored Kayano, Nakamura, and Koro-sensei, causing them to become extremely dejected, while running away from Karma, trying her best not to be teased. As the lunch bell rang, (f/n) sprinted out of the classroom, searching desperately for a place to hide. Luckily, she spotted a small opening made by the roots of a large tree and quickly jumped in. Not a second later, there was a sound as if something had flown past the tree, most likely the octopus. Sighing in relief, the girl took out her phone and was about to play something when a voice suddenly called out towards her.
"(F/n)-chan, why are you hiding down there? Surely there are better hiding spots." Looking up, the girl smiled as she saw Nagisa's worried face.
"I randomly found it. Besides, there's a pile of leaves that acts like a cushion, so it's actually quite comfortable." Nagisa held out his hand in order to help her up. (F/n) smiled and accepted it, but the smile quickly turned devious as she pulled Nagisa in instead.
"WA-OOF!! (F/N)-CHAN!!" As he sat up, he rubbed the back of his head and pouted as he watched the girl giggle. Looking around, he realized how small the space actually was, barely fitting the two of them. He blushed as he realized it was only the two of them.
Clearing his throat, Nagisa mumbled out, "(f-F/n)-chan, I need to tell you something."
"Hmm?" The girl stopped looking and tilted her head, urging the bluehead to continue.
"U-Um, I... I r-really l-li-" Before he could finish, (f/n) put a finger on his lips and hummed out, "I like you too, Nagisa~" Grinning, she leaned in and kissed the bluehead, making him blush a deep red.
She teasingly said, "Do you love me as much as Nakamura, Kayano, and Koro-sensei though~?"
Nagisa pulled her in for a quick kiss, which unexpectedly flustered the usually calm girl. Pulling away, he said in a serious voice, "I like you more than those three combined." Giggling, (f/n) mused, "Oh really now~?"
"Really."
The (h/c) smiled and searched for Nagisa's hand. Once she found it, she intertwined her hand with his as she quietly hummed out, "Then I guess I like you more than those three like me combined too~"
~~~~~~
Aha ha ha. Look at this shit. It took me way too long for this.
Next up: Karma x Dirty Drunk Reader ;)