Cat and Mouse [Karma]

Request from: @AngieAi oh my god it's been almost two months I'm so sorry ;u; forgive me young birdy

         "Ne, Tsun-chan~" Karma purred out as he wrapped his arms around the (h/c)'s waist. The (height) girl blushed a deep red as she tried to pry off his arms and pushed his face away with her other hand.

        "Don't call me that!! My name is (f/n), and you know that! And let go of me!!" Her voice didn't seem to reach the redhead however, as he only tightened his grip and smirked. The class watched and silently pitied the girl.

         "Oh c'mon~ You know you like it~" His teasing voice only darkened the crimson shade dusted across her cheeks. (F/n) slipped out of his grasp and immediately bolted out the classroom. Karma pouted and walked after her, calling out, "Ne, come back into my arms Tsun-chan~"

        As (f/n) hid in a tree deep in the forest, she sighed as her face slowly cooled down. Still embarrassed, she hid her face in her arms and knees as she mumbled out, "Why can't I just be honest...?"

        Her quiet question was met with a teasing voice that challenged, "Honest about what~?" The (h/c) snapped her head up as her (e/c) orbs met with mischievous mercury ones. Quickly, she jumped out of the tree and ran, calling out behind her shoulder, "Don't follow me, Bakarma!"

        That was the beginning of the two's game of cat and mouse. Three rounds left.

~

        (F/n) peeked inside the classroom the next morning and looked around. Noting that there wasn't a redhead in sight, she walked in and set down her bag, sighing in relief. She was about to sit down when someone suddenly grabbed her wrists from behind. Gasping, she tried to turn around when a moan suddenly escaped her lips. Karma had given her a small hickey, smirking when he released her.

       (F/n) pulled away as a a deep crimson covered her face, her hand clamping the base of her neck, where the hickey was barely covered by the collar of her shirt.

        Nagisa then walked in, humming out, "Good morning." He glanced at the two and (f/n) took the chance to jump out the classroom window and run into the forest, her face practically on fire. Karma only chuckled as Nagisa quizzically stared at him.

      Cat: 1, mouse none. Two rounds left.

~

     At lunch, (f/n) laughed slightly as she talked with her friends, but her laugh soon faded, replaced with a blush.

      Nakamura teased, "So~ What's your relationship with Karma, Tsun-chan~?"

     Scowling, the (h/c) replied, "I am NOT a tsundere! And there's nothing between us."

    Kayano chuckled as she pointedly asked, "Then what's that little hickey at the base of your neck?" The (h/c) immediately slapped the spot as her face turned crimson once again.

     Karma popped up around the corner with Nagisa and Sugino at that moment. Before he could even call out to her though, (f/n) had already scrambled to head deep into the forest. Karma went after her, but was unable to find her for all of lunch. He only found her when the lunch bell had rang.

       Cat: 1, mouse: 1. One round left.

~

        (F/n) nervously glanced around the empty classroom. She left in such a hurry that she had left her phone and wallet in her desk. Sighing as she entered, the (h/c) thought, 'Why's it so hard to be honest with myself??' Walking to her desk, she blushed when the redhead's face suddenly popped into her mind.

      Quickly scooping up her phone and wallet, she turned around only to walk into a pair of arms that pulled her into a tight hug. Her small gasp only made the redhead chuckle.

"W-What are you doing?!" It took so much for her to just mumble out those four words. Karma smirked and hummed out, "Maybe I'm telling you I like you?" The words only worsened her crimson blush.

Karma gently pushed her, pinning the (h/c)'s wrists to the wall so there was nowhere for her to run. Before she could protest, Karma leaned down and quickly captured her lips with his own.

(F/n) gasped, giving the redhead the opportunity to slip his tongue in, swirling it around in her mouth as he danced with her tongue. Small moans emitted from her, only to bring a smirk to his lips.

        After about a minute of making out, Karma pulled away only to be greeted with an embarrassed little (h/c)'s face that was rather... arousing. Karma blushed as (f/n) turned away, refusing to make eye contact.

       "I-I'll be your girlfriend, b-but not because I want to!!" The remark only made Karma laugh as he teased, "Maybe I want someone else to be my girlfriend~"

      (F/n) snapped her head to face him before mumbling out, "D-Don't. I-I'll only be your girlfriend because I want to..." Karma smirked and leaned down to once again capture her lips with his own.

       Cat: 2, mouse: 1. The cat had won the game.

~~~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh my. Lmao hope you guys liked that.

Oh yeah, updates will be completely random LOL HAVE FUN GUESSING WHEN I'M GONNA DO IT

Next Up: notha Karma