The Devils' Playtime [Karma]

Request from: XxSushiRollxX lol child pls its gonna include ;) tentacle porn LMAO JK GUYS

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL INNUENDOS

"AAAAAAHH!! KARMA-KUN!!"

Hearing Nakamura's scream, (f/n) clucked her tongue and grumbled out, "Damn it. Karma won this round..." The (h/c) sighed and lifted the floorboard in the hallway where she had secretly hidden. Pulling herself up, she came face to face with Karma's smirking face and pouted.

       "Guess it's my win again, (f/n)~ Maybe you can win next month." The redhead's teasing tone only irked her even more as he helped her up.

Karma and (f/n) were what the class considered the 'devil pair.' When the two met, everyone in class 3-E felt a shiver go down their spines as they saw in horror that this was where Karma's pranks would kick up a notch. The two were so entertained, now that they had found their other mischievous half, that they made a game out it to everyone's horrors. Every month, the two would clash with one another in seeing who could scare the most classmates. Each student and Bitch-sensei counted as one point, and if one of the two claim that one point, then neither of them are allowed to scare the student for the rest of the month. However, there were two other targets. Karasuma-sensei counted as 50 points and they could only scare him once (if possible) while Koro-sensei was counted as 2 points, and they were allowed to scare him as much as possible. This game started on the spur of a moment, and everyone called it "The Devils Playtime."

        "It's not fair~ I wanted Naka-chan this month," the (h/c) whined out as the two walked home hand in hand. To no one's surprise, the two hooked up, and it only brought more fear to the class.

       Karma smirked and leaned over, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek while humming out, "You can get her next month~ Or try to scare Koro-sensei 20 times in one day tomorrow~"

       (F/n) scowled, clearly displeased with this month's results. She had been leading, with 19 points, while Karma only had 7. Then her luck disappeared as Karma unintentionally scared Karasuma-sensei. She grudgingly acknowledged the 50 points, and just like that, she lost her lead.

       As they appeared in front of her house, Karma smirked and purposefully hummed out, "I wonder what I should claim as my prize this month~?"

"Nothing. It's completely possible to prank that octopus 20 times in one day!" Karma smirked and wrapped his arms around the girl, causing her beautiful (e/c) orbs to widen and her cheeks to flush a bright pink. He quickly leaned down and captured her lips, quickly slipping his tongue into her mouth. (F/n) quickly melted into it, trying her best to fight back against him. But Karma's hand playfully slid down her back and onto her ass, giving her a soft squeeze. Immediately the girl's eyes' snapped open and she pulled back.

"Karma!" she scolded, puffing out her cheeks as she pulled back and opened her door. "Just for that, I'm leaving! Bye!"

The redhead playfully stuck out his tongue and hummed out, "C'mon, we both know you liked it~" which she heard before being able to slam the door in his face. Running to her room, the (h/c) groaned and she jumped onto her bed, her face red.

"I am so getting him back..." she grumbled into her pillow.

~Time Skip~

It was PE and (f/n) had successfully been able to scare Koro-sensei 18 times before Karma started to prank him as well. He felt it as a threat, and so he started to prank the octopus to keep his lead. They were both skipping in order to pull another scare/prank since they were tied at the moment.

As the yellow octopus slithered into the teacher's office, he hummed as he pulled out a cake. He sliced it with a knife, while grabbing a fork at the same. The cake suddenly exploded in his face, while the fork exploded his tentacle to bits. The door opened to reveal Karma, while the window opened as (f/n) jumped in.

"That was my point."

"My fork shocked him more."

"The sweets surely rattled his mind."

Koro-sensei screeched out, "ENOUGH!! I was trying to relax today but I haven't been able to at all because of you two!! Karma-kun and (f/n)-chan; you two have after school detention!!"

The Devil Pair groaned as they trudged back to the classroom, regretting their decision to bicker in front of Koro-sensei.

~Time Skip~

"Now, both of you have to clean this classroom before leaving, got it?!"

"K~" The octopus stared at the two's uninterested expressions before mumbling and taking off. (F/n) sighed and slumped down onto a chair, her legs spread open.

Karma smirked before humming out, "Red, hmm~? You sure love me, huh?"

(F/n) stared at him for a second before giving him a wink, teasingly saying, "It's cause you're too cowardly to make a move~" She stood up and skipped over to him as the redhead blushed slightly, stammering some nonsense.

She closed the distance between them, pulling him down for a kiss which he quickly returned. But about 5 seconds in, Karma's mercury eyes snapped open and he blushed furiously, as (f/n)'s (e/c) orbs were lazily opened, a hint of mischief in them.

The (h/c) was gently rubbing his crotch as Karma tried to calm down unsuccessfully. The only way to stop her was to pull away; but that would be admitting that (f/n) had surprised him. And that would mean he would be allowing her to win.

Karma endured it, although he was honestly quite aroused as (f/n) slipped her tongue into his mouth, while slipping her hand into his pants and rubbing the actual thing. The taller male's blush only worsened at the girl's skillful hand and mouth.

Unable to take it anymore, Karma pulled away as (f/n) laughed, squealing out, "I won! I won this month's playtime! What should I make you do~?"

Karma glared at her and picked her up while taking her out of the classroom as she squeaked out, "Karma?! Where are we going?!"

"The nurse's office. There's a long lesson awaiting you in there." The simple answer caused the (h/c)'s face to flush a deep red as she tried to squirm out of his grasps.

As the nurse's office door closed, a click of the lock was heard. After a bit, moans and whimpers from inside could be heard from outside as Karma continued to play with (f/n) as revenge.

~~~

LOL I HAD TO END IT WITH A SOMEWHAT LEMON BECAUSE OF A SMALL INSIDE JOKE LOL. GUYS PLEASE ITS TERRIBLE IK XD STILL I HOPE YOU GUS LOVED IT ;D

Next up: I believe its ANOTHER Karma LMFAO MY BAE IS TOO LOVED