Musical Neighbor [Maehara]

Request from: @¡11037 it took me forever to find the music ;u; hope you like it

"Ow. Wish she could've held back a little at least," he grumbled. Maehara sighed as he walked home, rubbing his stinging cheek with his hand. He had just hit on a girl, but rather than being enchanted like the others, the girl had slapped him hard with an angry face. The dirty-blond (LOL HAIR COLOR AND AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION) looked up to see a different girl walking in front of him.

     'Wow, now that's what I call a beauty...' he thought, frozen in the middle of the road as he gawked at her. She had large, hypnotizing (e/c) orbs that just seemed to draw you in, smooth, silky (h/l) (h/c) hair, and a bright, captivating smile. Normally, at the sight of such a girl, Maehara would've already made a move on her. However, he just continued to walk awkwardly behind her, something telling him to not do anything and just wait.

      "Excuse me, but do you happen to be Maehara Hiroto?" The boy snapped out of his thoughts and blushed; her lovely, sweet, and enchanting voice was music to his ears. She had turned around and walked towards him, now standing and facing the taller male. What intrigued Maehara was the black, somewhat triangular case she wore on her back.

      "U-Uh, yeah, that's me. How do you know my name?" The dirty-blonde silently cursed for making a fool of himself in front of the girl. To his surprise, she giggled and hummed out, "Because we've been neighbors for about half a year now."

       Maehara's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. 'A beautiful girl I've only met today is apparently the neighbor I've never seen before?!' The boy's thoughts were thrown in a panic as he tried to calm himself down.

"Would you like to come inside?" Maehara snapped out of his thoughts and faced upwards to see they had arrived to her house, which really was next to his.

"U-uh, sure," he humbled out. (F/n) giggled as she opened the door, only making him blush worst. As he stepped inside, the boy glanced around, staring at the simple home. Looking up, he saw the girl grin and motioned for him to come inside. The boy smiled as he followed her to the living room.

~

Maehara sighed blissfully as he stepped into his room, drying his hair from the shower he took.

"Today was a good day~" he hummed out, staring at the window. The window of his room faced (f/n)'s house. Curiously, he went out onto the balcony and peered into the opened window across from him. The boy blushed as he saw her walk in.

(F/n) opened the triangular case he saw earlier and carefully pulled out a violin and bow. Standing up, she walked over to a CD player and pressed play. Simple background music started and after about ten seconds, she raised the violin and placed the bow on top of the strings delicately. In time with beat, the girl pulled the bow and started to play a beautiful and relaxing tune. (It's the song in the video lol.)

Maehara stared in shock, but after a little bit, he closed his eyes and relaxed, listening to the wonderful melody. In this moment, he felt as if all the worries and problems he ever faced were completely washed away. Opening his eyes ones again, the boy smiled as he observed the girl focus on her fingers and swiftly moving the bow back and forth with every note.

The song soon ended, too short in Maehara's opinion, and he watched (f/n) smile as she relaxed her arms, allowing the instrument to hang at her side with a firm grip. Without thinking, Maehara started to clap, startling the girl and himself. She stared at him and started blushing, realizing that she must've been heard. The girl dropped to her knees and covered her red face in embarrassment.

Worried, Maehara sprinted out of his house and into hers, which was surprisingly unlocked. Bursting into her room, he yelled out, "Are you OK, (f/n)-chan?!" The girl jerked upwards and stared at him with a red face, which only turned a deeper shade as she looked at him.

"I-I-I'm f-fine. But can you p-please wear a shirt?" The (h/c) bashfully answered, trying her best to avoid eye contact. Maehara looked down and realized that he had only worn his pants after his shower and groaned in frustration and embarrassment.

~

"Is it really OK, (f/n)-chan?!" Maehara gawked at the (h/c), who only giggled in response. After the first time Maehara heard (f/n) play, the two made it a daily routine for the girl to play at a certain time while the boy came out onto the balcony to listen. The two became closer, and even Isogai noticed that Maehara was no longer the player he usually was.

"Yup~ I want you to be there. The concert isn't that grand, but only a select few were chosen to play, so it's kind of a big deal. So I want you there with me, since you have ever since we met," the girl hummed out, but blushed as she mumbled out the last part.

Maehara grinned and eagerly nodded his head, crying out, "I definitely want to go and see you perform!! You're really talented and you deserve more recognition!!"

"Thanks. But I wonder which song I should choose..." (F/n) tapped her chin, pondering over the music selections she should make.

"How about the song you first played for me without knowing?" The (h/c) looked at Maehara, who was grinning silly, causing her to smile.

"That's a good idea. It has a nice tempo and is special to me as well." The dirty-blond grinned in triumph, and started humming the tune as (f/n) grinned widely.

"I wonder if after the concert, I'll be able to go on a first date with my first boyfriend?" Maehara's head jerked towards her, his mouth hanging wide open as he yelled out, "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" (F/n) giggled and stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her height as she leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss.

Maehara was frozen, his face deep red as she pulled away while licking her lips. The girl grinned, satisfied with her action as she hummed out, "Oh, but I don't need a first kiss from my first boyfriend, since I got it just now~"

It took Maehara a while, but when he finally realized it, the poor boy's face bursted into flames as he dropped to his knees, extremely embarrassed yet thrilled.

~~~

EY THAT WENT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT LOL. Writing this makes me miss playing the violin so much ;-; but I hope you guys enjoyed it lol

Next up: It's a surprise! But you can request (even if you've already requested) because I don't have any requests left LOL