RIP (lol) [Karma]

This one shot is a special for @SueSophiaYee for winning the Cards Against Humanity contest! Enjoy~

           (F/n) scowled as she heard her phone ringing, grabbing it from her nightstand as she propped herself up on her elbows. Yawning, she answered, "What do you want from me at three in the morning, Karma?"

           The other end chuckled, playfully teasing, "How did you know it was me, (f/n)~?"

            The (h/c) rolled her eyes as she sat up straight, yawning again, "No other asshole would call me at this time. So? What do you want?" She rubbed her eyes while listening to her boyfriend speak, snapping them wide open when he finished.

            "Wait a second, hold up. The sun hasn't even come up and you want me to do what now?" Exasperated, the (h/c) threw her pillow at the wall in annoyance. On the other end of the line, the redhead chuckled.

           "C'mon babe, it'll be fun~" She could just picture the smug grin he had on his face and sighed in defeat. Standing up, she changed and grabbed her wallet and house keys, preparing to walk out the door.

           "I hate you so much. You owe me." The other end chuckled once again before humming out an "I love you" and hanging up. Sighing, (f/n) walked towards a hidden area which few people knew about. There, she'd be able to gather the bothersomely large amount of materials she would need.

~

            The (h/c) was furiously typing away with one hand on her cell phone, questioning when the sadist would get there. Before she could spam anymore, she heard the sound of a car pull up nearby. Looking up, she saw her boyfriend step out of the pickup truck with the smirk that she both loved and hated. Sighing, she walked into his arms and hugged him, grumbling out, "You're late and I'm tired..."

            Karma lovingly kissed her forehead and playfully teased, "I know you missed me though~ But let's get our fun on the truck~" Pulling away, he motioned for her to help him load her part of the materials. Quickly finishing it, Karma climbed into the driver's seat while (f/n) flopped down in the passenger's. Turning on the engine, the redhead started to drive to their destination while humming happily, lulling (f/n) off into dreamland.

~

            Once the truck stopped, Karma shook the shorter female awake, grinning widely as she slowly blinked her eyes open.

            "I already got the spare key, but let's pour it in through the window instead! I brought a tube just to pour it in~" (F/n) stared at the Koro-sensei smile plastered on his face before sighing and nodded, grumbling, "It's too early to protest. At least it'll be worth it in the end, hopefully."

            Nagisa's apartment wasn't on ground floor, so getting the tube all the way up to the window would be most troublesome. His mom was on a business trip luckily, so they'd have time to work.

~

           "Ow! W-What the-??" Nagisa sat up and rubbed his head, waking up after something fell onto his head. Hearing familiar snickers from outside, he sat up straight only to hear someone giggle out, "Rest in peace, Nagisa~"

            "(F/n)-" Before he could question what was happening, an avalanche of balls started to spill into his room, burying everything in sight as the two devils outside were cackling. Soon enough, the bluenette's bedroom became a ballpit which he was buried under, struggling to move. Outside, the devil couple were laughing as they took pictures before running away. 

                It was going to take poor little Nagisa a very long time to clean up.

~

Ah, a nice, short, innocent little fluff with some devious fun lol. Hope you guys enjoyed that horrible prank that was played on Nagi-chan lmao

Wow it's 3:17 AM. Joyful.

Next up: Karma? Ya probably. Or I might actually skip around lololol