Halloween Special! Pt. 3

Reminder:

Karma, Kayano, Nagisa, (f/n)

Isogai, Maehara, Megu, Okano (OUT)

Hayami, Chiba, Okajima, Kurahashi

Yoshida, Terasaka, Hazama, Hara (OUT)

Itona, Muramatsu, Sugaya, Fuwa

Kimura, Yada, Kanzaki, Sugino

Nakamura, Okuda, Mimura, Takebayashi

Round 3

     Sugaya sighed and mumbled out, "Sorry guys," as the rest of his group groaned.

     "This might actually be hard. All of them can be startled at best, but not scared," Kimura groaned.

The groups went into hiding, but as Kimura had predicted, no one was able to scare the group.

        "Itona's group-Survived! All scares unsuccessful! All groups report back to the classroom for round 4!" Ritsu reported. Everyone sighed and trudged back to the classroom while Itona's group was smiling.

Ritsu announced, "All groups send in new representatives for round 4's victims!"
(F/n) groaned as she stepped forward. Kurahashi, Muramatsu, Sugino, and Takebayashi came forward as well and they all gulped.

       'Please, please, please let it not be me!!' The (h/c) wished over and over as she squeezed her eyes tightly.

         "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Round 4

         "Uwah, I lost. Don't worry Kazaki-san, I'll protect you!!" (F/n) opened her (e/c) orbs and smiled in relief when she saw Sugino had lost, and not her.

         "Let's use these..." Kayano turned around and saw Hayami and Chiba whispering to each other. She felt a small chill envelope her as she saw the two smiling slightly. Brushing it off, she quickly ran after her group, hoping nothing bad would happen.

The Victims

       Yada shivered lightly and moved in closer to Kanzaki, whose smile faltered slightly as Kimura opened the door. Everyone gulped and stepped inside.

     "He, t-this reminds me of Koro-sensei's test of courage," Yada said as cheerfully as she could. Sugino nervously chuckled while the other two only smiled weakly. Step by step, the atmosphere grew extremely eerie. The slightest noise made everyone flinch.

       Something dropped on Yada's shoulder. Turning her head slowly, the brunette came face to face with a cockroach. She then felt something go onto her stomach, and looked down to see a second one clinging to her.

       Opening her mouth, she let out a shriek in sync with the other three, who also had been shot with toy cockroaches.

         Ritsu's voice boomed loudly from everyone's phones, "Sugino's group- Eliminated! Hayami's group- scare successful! All groups report back to the classroom for round 5!"

          Kayano sighed as (f/n) curiously questioned, "What's wrong?"

           "Ah, I just didn't expect Hayami-chan and Chiba-kun would shoot toy cockroaches." The greenhead slightly giggled as she thought about it. (F/n) smiled as Karma opened the door and they walked in.

            "All groups send in new representatives for round 5 victims!" Ritsu hummed out. Karma, Nakamura, Itona, and Chiba stepped forward.

        "Best of luck to all of you~" Karma hummed out, smirking evilly.

          "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Round 5

            "Damn it..." Chiba mumbled as he stared at his losing hand. (F/n)  glanced over at Hayami, Okajima, and Kurahashi and grinned evilly as she thought up of a scare.

          As their group ran to the entrance, (f/n) produced several pictures from her body and explained the plan. Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma grinned, knowing it would work.

The Victims

        "Do you think we'll pull through?" Hayami quietly questioned. Her teammates nodded with a smile, which she returned cooly. As Kurahashi opened the door, she saw a trail of papers on the floor.

        "Do they actually think we'd fall for that?" she giggled out. Unfortunately, Okajima started picking up the pictures and following the trail while drooling. His teammates only sighed and followed after him.

       As he reached the final picture, Okajima let out a large scream and fainted. (F/n), Kayano, Nagisa, and Karma high-fived each other as Ritsu called out, "Kurahashi's group- Eliminated! Kayano's group- scare successful!"

        Chiba and Hayami ran over to Okajima and picked up the pictures. All except one had a woman in a sexy position with barely any clothing. But the last one was in Okajima's hand. Chiba shielded Hayami's eyes as he faced a disgusting fat man wearing a bra and panties, which was spilling his junk everywhere. No wonder Okajima screamed.

       Everyone sighed, all of them tense from the game. It surely was a scary walk that fitted right in with Halloween.

       "All groups send in new representatives for round 6 victims!" Ritsu stated. Everyone stared as Nagisa, Fuwa, and Okuda stepped up.

      "Hey, who do you think will win?" Maehara whispered to Isogai, who only shrugged.

       "The reasonable choice would be Fuwa's group, since they passed the walk once already," the raven replied.

        Sugino popped in, whispering out, "But the other two are dark horses as well. Kayano has the natural assassin and not one, but two pranksters that are also both top of the school for academics."

        "Let's not forget Nakamura on the other team. She's quite the prankster as well," Kurahashi chimed in. Everyone watched the three reps prepare their hands.

        "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

~~~

HA. GUESS WHAT. IT'S BROKEN INTO THREE LOL. SORRY I JUST GOT HOME SO I RUSHED THIS SHIT.

Next up: Halloween Special! Pt. 3