Halloween Special! Pt.1

Request from @GreenTeaPikachu and @¡11037 thanks for the help for the Halloween Special! :)

       Maehara stared at Karma with sparkling eyes, causing the redhead to smirk and hum out, "What's up~?" The dirty blond grinned and held up a large bag, crying out happily, "Let's have candy eating contest!"

       "Maehara, don't bother Karma-kun with such a childish game." The two looked up to see Isogai standing behind Maehara, who was slightly frowning.

        "Wanna join, Isogai?" The raven sighed and shook his head.

        "What's the point?" Karma grinned and teasingly replied, "Scared you'll lose?" Isogai only laughed in response. Maehara stared at Isogai for a second before grinning widely.

"G-Guys, help me," a quiet voice whimpered out. The three boys looked up to see Nagisa blushing, wearing some maid clothes that suited him.

"As I've said before, Nagisa, if you want to get rid of it, the sooner, the better," Karma mused, taking a few pictures of the poor boy.

Maehara waved Karma off before saying, "Anyways, the prize will be half of everyone's candy from Halloween." Without skipping a beat, Karma and Isogai started setting up the tables as Nagisa took the bag from Marhara and split it into four piles.

"Whoever finishes the pile first wins." The four boys sat down, setting a one minute timer that would indicate when they would start. The boys anxiously waited.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

BEEP

Each boy quickly grabbed a bar and opened the wrapper. But before they could take a single bite-

"NAGISA! So this is where you ran off to!!" Just as Nakamura yelled the words, the group of boys were suddenly each hit with a fist. Hard.

"What do you idiots think you're doing?" The boys turned around to face a scowling Megu, with Kayano giggling from behind.

      "If you have time to do something so stupid, then use it by actually preparing a costume like Nagisa did!" The group sighed and mumbled out, "Yes, ma'am," while getting up and cleaning the space.

~~~
PART ONE CAUSE THE SECOND PART IS PROB GONNA BE HELLA LONG LOL

Next up: Halloween Special! Part 2