Sayonara [Koro-sensei]

Request from: @Manglethefox1019 sad things must exist for the good things happen :)

Also since the anime ended (I'm assuming) this will contain some of the ending to the manga + anime. So spoiler alert (?)

           Koro-sensei had lied when he said he had no one before he had tentacles. There was a single woman whom he failed to kill and his bond with her was one he truly cherished.

          The woman was (f/n) and she was a normal, cheerful woman. No one would expect an assassination would be attempted to take her life; she wasn't rich, held no power in society, and she definitely wasn't an assassin. But she was on Koro-sensei's list, so he set out to kill her.

        As soon as he appeared in front of her, the (h/c) glanced at him and smiled, walking past him. As he turned around (slightly surprised to be disregarded), he expected an open back, but she had disappeared.

        Hearing giggles nearby, he sighed and walked over to her who was hiding in an alley, only to find no one. This continued on for a few days, which then turned into weeks before he finally gave up, unable to catch her.

       This caught the young women's attention, how he no longer chased after her. What she had considered a game suddenly stopped; without him, she was bored and lonely all over again.

       So she started to chase him. Wherever the God of Death went, giggling followed. Even in a shady building or underground, he constantly heard a quiet giggle, something he always considered to sound like tiny bells.

        After a long time, he was finally able to see her face to face. No words were ever exchanged between them; they only looked and followed one another.

         Even without words, they somewhat enjoyed one another's company. There was a single special memory that both had of one another. The tall male was walking around in broad daylight, trying to catch sight of the familiar (e/c) eyes that he came to like. The shorter woman suddenly appeared in front of him, a beautiful smile adorning her face.

        She suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him into a store. Dragging him to the freezer section, she pointed at the different varieties of ice creams, indicating for him to choose. Slowly, he picked a gelato bar, coated with milk chocolate, crystallized honey, and hazelnuts while she grabbed a (favorite ice cream). She then took his and went to the cashier to pay, before quickly dragging him outside again.

        The young woman handed him his gelato before taking him to a nearby park, where there were a lot of trees. Taking his hand, she pulled him under a tree that was in the corner, far away from any other visitors. She sat down and patted the area next to her, indicating for him to sit as well. The raven sat next to her, a bit far away, so she shuffled until their shoulders touch.

        She giggled once again before unwrapping her frozen treat, happily eating away. The male opened his as well and opened his mouth, but to say something rather than to eat. However, the (h/c) placed a finger to his lips. He looked her way, seeing her bright smile as she shook her head.

       He then realized he didn't want to break their bond either and closed his mouth, only opening it to eat. They ate in a comfortable silence, under the shade of a tree with the laughter of children nearby.

       She finished before him, drowsiness quickly setting in now. Leaning on his shoulder, she fell into a deep slumber. The taller male licked his lips after finishing and looked at the female sleeping on him. He didn't kill her like he was supposed, even though this was the perfect moment. All he did was lean forward a little bit, placing a light peck on her forehead. The woman's slightly open lips curved into a tiny smile, and he leaned on her to sleep as well.

         When he was captured, (f/n) stayed inside her home all day long, not leaving unless she saw him again. She was lonely without him, and refused to see anyone else. After he had grown tentacles, he flew to her house and knocked on the door.

        She opened it, coming face to face with a fidgeting, yellow octopus. But even with that appearance, she laughed as she threw herself at him, enveloping him in a giant hug.

        Somehow, without any exchange of words, she understood he had become a teacher. As the year progressed onwards, he visited her more and more, spending a lot of time with her. They would usually eat together, but they'd also go on walks and play games. Yet they never uttered a single word.

        Suddenly he stopped coming. She turned on the television and children were on screen. Correction, middle school students. One was crying, saying their teacher wasn't a monster. And she understood why he stopped coming.

        Rushing to the school, she easily slipped through security and found him inside the classroom. She ran towards him and jumped, hugging him tightly. Surprised, he turned around to see her crying. Hesitant, he started to rub her head.

        She stayed with him until the last day, when she was silently asked to leave. The (h/c) obliged, hiding in the trees and watching as the students came to his side like she had done.

         She watched in silence until his very last moment, where a blue-haired boy pierced the octopus's heart. Tears streamed down as lights scattered from his graduation robe. One single light floated over to her, where she let it rest in her palm and die out.

        The young woman returned home and looked in her living room. Sure enough, he had left her something there like he had left for his students. On the couch was a single graduation cap and a black coat she had seen him wear when he was human.

       There was a letter in the coat. As she opened it up, she read the only two words that were there: Thank you.

       Sitting on the couch, she hugged the cap and coat tightly to her chest with one hand, clutching the letter in the other. A single tear spilled out, streaming down her cheek and dropping onto the paper as a single word left her lips: "Sayonara."

~~~

Wahhh I was trying hard to make it sad but I don't know if it worked or not lmao

Actually kinda proud of this lol

Next up: An update about me. Please read (because it's important).