Formally Informal [Karma]

Request from: @anime_ghost_girl565 ah, it's been a while since I've last written a Karma lemon lmao (the beginning isn't lemon so don't worry and just read and skip the warning area)

(F/n) sighed as she entered the magnificent mansion, fidgeting slightly in her beautiful dress. It was rather simple, but it was a beautiful (f/c) color, a strapless dress that reached her mid-thighs with two thick transparent straps (it's the image/media). She was slightly uncomfortable; (f/n) wasn't necessarily used to being invited to formal events after all. Her parents had actually been the ones invited so, on a whim, they decided to bring her along with them to the fancy birthday party of a close friend of theirs. As soon as she stepped into a large living room, her parents walked off, chatting with the other adults and leaving her alone.

Slightly hungry, she wandered off to find some food, spotting it at the far edge of the room. Stumbling a bit in her heels (despite her practice), the (h/c) tripped slightly and fell into someone's arms. The scent coming from him was rather familiar, but she looked up in order to apologize, only for something else to leave her lips.

"Karma? What're you doing here?" Karma stared at the girl in his arms in confusion, ignoring her question. A slight blush tinted his cheeks as he took in her different appearance; the makeup had greatly enhanced her already captivating looks and he was unable to look away. And her dress only aroused him further.

"Karma? Are you okay?" Snapping out of his daze, the redhead noticed the slight blush on the girl's cheeks and his signature smirk crawled back onto his face. Leaning down, he huskily whispered in her ear, "Like what you see~?"

The question made (f/n)'s face burn even more as she pulled away. Coughing, she asked again, "Why're you here at (family friend's name)'s birthday?"

"Ah. they're actually a close friend of my parents, who were the actual ones that were invited. I was just dragged along." (F/n) nodded, indicating that she was in the same situation. As they grabbed food, she snuck glances at the taller male.

            'I have to admit, he's even cuter than usual...' Embarrassed by her thought, her cheeks burned as she shook her head, trying to think of something else while her companion watched her in amusement. They sat down in the corner, chatting quietly but mainly eating in a comfortable silence. The (h/c) continued to glance at his handsome features, blushing slightly when he chuckled and questioned, "What's with the secrecy?"

Quickly regaining her composure, (f/n) playfully stuck her tongue out and retorted, "What about you earlier? You were checking me out when I was right in your arms~" Ending with a flirtatious wink made Karma's smirk wider. There were a few people dancing in the center of the room, bringing a scheme to the mischievous boy's mind. Standing up, he held out his hand and tilted his head towards the dancing. Smiling widely, the girl took his hand and they made their way to the center.

~Time Skip~

(F/n) laughed gleefully as she snuck around the mansion hand in hand with Karma. After dancing a bit, Karma had pulled her out of the room and into the hallways. Everyone else was gathered in the living room, all drunk or watching the drunk ones have fun. The two decided to take the opportunity and explore the place. She hadn't visited in a while, so it was exciting to see what had changed and what hadn't.

Karma was also having a lot of fun with the (h/c); he knew that she liked him, but he was always teasing her, stealing a few kisses every here and there, but always leaving her craving for more. But in his defense, she would do they same to him. They never confessed to each other, but both knew they had mutual feelings for one another, so every kiss was just an amazing surprise from the other.