It's Okay [Isogai]

Request from: the sinful sinnamon roll muffychu lmfao. I'm so gonna get payback soon you sinful purate >:D

         (F/n) was never one to be confident with herself. She had always felt inferior and useless to others when she was actually one of the best friends anyone could have. The (h/c) was a joy to be around; great to tease (although she'd get payback), a great listener, funny, and simply amazing.

         Yet even if people were to praise her, she could never learn to love herself. It was hard for her to open up to others and talk to them, since she felt like she was bother when she wasn't. The (h/c)'s self-image bothered Isogai greatly, and he couldn't stand to see her feeling as if she was alone.

        The raven sighed, which didn't go unnoticed by his best friend. Maehara grabbed a chair and rested his arms on the back as he sat down, laying his chin on top of his arms.

        "Oi, why the long sigh Yuuma?" The dirty blonde curiously looked at him since it was rare for the raven to have such deep concerns.

        The boy blushed before quietly mumbling out, "I'm just thinking about (f/n)..." With a knowing smile, Marhara patted his best friends back while humming out, "I wouldn't want to waste my time worrying when I could be doing something instead."

        Isogai looked at his friend before sighing and stood up, replying, "You're right. If I want anything to change, I need to act instead of just sitting around."

         The raven glanced at (f/n), who was currently sitting at her seat in the back while engrossed in her phone, most likely watching an anime. Slowly, he walked up to her desk, catching her attention as he stood beside her.

        Looking up at him, (f/n) gave a small smile and hummed out, "Hi there, Isogai-kun."

         The taller male nodded as he replied, "Hi (f/n)-san. Can I talk to you during lunch today?"

          Blinking, the (h/c) tilted her head, a small smile present as she nodded, answering, "Of course. I'll just wait for you at the pool."

The raven smiled in relief, bringing a tiny blush to (f/n)'s cheeks. She quickly returned to her anime as he walked away, a bit disappointed he was unable to talk with the kuudere more.

~

(F/n) blinked as she noticed that Isogai was already there waiting for her. Approaching him, she slowly reached out to tap his shoulder, surprising him a little bit.

        Chucking quietly, she questioned, "So what was it that you want to talk about, Isogai-kun?" The raven darted his eyes around, gently taking her hand and pulling her down to sit in front of him. Curious, the (h/c) tilted her head as he gave a small smile.

Gently holding her hand, he slowly started, "Hey, (f/n)-san... I want you to know that I trust you, and that you can trust me. I'll always be here to listen if you need someone to talk to."

The (h/c) looked at her hand enveloped in his warm one, barely blushing as she nodded, mumbling out, "I trust you too... Kind of."

Apologetically looking up to meet his eyes, she mumbled out, "Sorry, I have trust issues..."

Isogai chuckled, tightening his grip on her hand, humming out, "It's fine. That's good enough for me."

Before (f/n) could reply, the bell rang. Quickly, Isogai pulled her up and they ran back to the classroom together.

~

        A few weeks after their small talk, Isogai once again grew worried. He could clearly see the dark eye bags growing under (f/n)'s beautiful (e/c) orbs, which only bothered the raven even more. He thought she would come to him now, since they felt closer.

        During lunch, he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her away, surprising everyone in the class since he wasn't known for being aggressive.

At the pool once again, Isogai finally turned around, facing the (h/c). To (f/n)'s surprise and guilt, she saw the pained expression at which he looked at her. Unable to bear with it, she silently stared down at the floor, waiting to be scolded, which she was unfortunately used to.

"Why haven't you talked to me about anything yet?" Her (e/c) orbs widened before returning to normal after hearing his gentle voice.

'Of course he wouldn't yell. Isogai-kun is extremely kind after all...' The small thought brought a tiny smile to her face before disappearing once again.

Quietly, she answered, "I don't want to be a bother to anyone. I'm useless aft-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off as the taller male leaned in, capturing her lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Surprised, the kuudere uncharacteristically blushed a dark red hue, unable to kiss back.

         Isogai pulled away with a dark red dusting his cheeks as he managed out, "It's okay! You can bother me all you want, but I won't consider you a bother!!"

         Confused, the (h/c) whispered, "But why would you go so far for someone like me?"

         Shaking his head, the ikemen replied, "It's because it's you. I've really liked you for a long time, (f/n)-san! So please let me support you in anyway I can!"

         The words shocked the (h/c), and for the first time in who knows how long, tears started to drop down. Desperately trying to hide them, she turned her back towards him as she tried to wipe them away, quietly cursing the beads of water for appearing.

        Isogai gently went in and hugged her from behind, startling the (h/c) even more. Sighing, she softly questioned, "Are you sure?"

         The raven quietly chuckled again as he hummed out, "It's okay, since it's you after all."

~~~

I hope you got the message that there's always someone there for you, no matter how much you push them away.

Well that was corny af lmfao

Next up: a special for someone I call Froguin :)