Please See Me [Nameless]

So I've been dying and really don't feel like writing so I'll just make a nameless drabble thing lol. Also there's a possibility that I'm quitting so watch out for that lololol     
(  ^_^)b But anyways enjoy

           Every time you turn to me, my heart soars high but then shatters, knowing that you're not seeing me.

              Her steps were heavy as she turned the corner, hoping to see him. The bright smile on her face faltered and vanished as she stopped in the middle of her tracks.

             You always look me in the eye, yet you never see me.

             Jealousy overwhelmed her as she saw him laughing with someone else, someone not her.

            You comply with my childish requests, yet never seem bothered, even if it was awkward for us.

            "Hand." With that, he gave her his hand, chuckling slightly as she started to swing it and continued talking with someone else.

           We've only known each other for a while, but you still never seem to be able to see me.

           She listened to him conversing with her friend, the one he was closest to while being uncharacteristically silent.

           We've been talking more and more, yet it doesn't seem like we're any closer than we were after meeting for the first time.

           They laughed as the two returned to the classroom, him accompanying her as she retrieved her forgotten homework. 

            Why do you treat me so kindly when I made it so awkward for us?

           They chatted about stupid things like usual, although they were alone this time for once.

           It's not love, but I can't describe the feeling.

           His jokes always brought out a bubbly laugh from her.

          It irritates me how you can look at me, yet not see.

           His warmth lingered as she pulled away from the usual hug he gave her when they parted.

          I have another request.

         "Bye, see you soon." The corners of her mouth tugged upwards as she nodded before turning around and left.

            Please see me.

~~~

         Well how was that lmao. I'm actually quite fond of nameless drabbles. They're quite easy for me to write and I feel like they're my best pieces of work :>

Also there's a difference between looking and seeing ;)

Anyways see you guys whenever lol