Oops [Gakushuu]

Request from: muffychu LOL OK SO I FORGOT WHAT DANDERE WAS AND I CAN'T CHECK SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. FUCK I DID LITERALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF DANDERE LOL IM SO SORRY GUYS

       (F/n) grinned innocently as she hugged Nagisa goodbye, who chuckled and returned it.

      "Bye Nagicchi! (lol guess the reference :D ) See you tomorrow~ Ah, Karmacchi, no fights, OK~?" The (h/c) cheerfully bid everyone goodbye like a little sister, and everyone in the class smiled. Everyone loved her, and she loved everyone. But someone loved her to the point of madness, and her classmates shuddered as a sudden chill enveloped the classroom.

     "(F/n), we must get going now," a ginger called out, his voice full of venom. Everyone looked at the doorway to see none other than Asano Gakushuu standing there, his arms crossed and glaring at them.

     "Shuucchi! I just finished saying bye, so I'll come along now~" the (h/c) hummed out as she walked towards him, grinning sweetly, which the ginger returned with a small smile.

      "(F/n), you shouldn't talk to such people. They'll badly influence you," Asano nonchalantly said as they walked down the mountain. Glancing at her, he frowned when she replied defiantly, "Shuucchi, you're nice to me, but I really hate it when you're mean to my friends!"

     "That doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you remain as perfect as you already are." The girl puffed out her cheeks after hearing that, and after stalking her for so long, Asano knew that she was giving him the silent treatment now.

    "(F/n), talk to me."

    "..."

    Asano's frown deepened and he quickly grabbed her chin, forcing her to face him. Leaning in, he roughly kissed her, earning a muffled gasp from the (h/c). They had been dating for a little bit now, but (f/n) could never get used to his aggressive kisses.

     She tried to pull away, but Asano's grip on her wrists painfully tightened, causing her to whimper. Taking the chance, the ginger slipped his tongue in. They made out for a while before Asano finally pulled away to see (f/n) had once again puffed out her cheeks.

     "You know, you can't kiss me every time I get mad at you!" she cried out, a bit less friendly than her usual self. The girl was a bit more observant than others, and so Asano's harshness didn't escape her eyes.

     "Why can't you be nice to my classmates? Is it cause they're in 3-E? I am too, but you don't treat me so meanly," she huffed out, pouting as Asano's eye twitched.

     "You don't need to know. It's not like everyone is as nice as you are, (f/n). You can't expect everyone to get along with one another like we're all buddies with one another," he replied, his tone indicating his annoyance.

       The two walked down the rest of the mountain in silence, Asano's gripping (f/n)'s hand a bit more tightly than she liked. But she made no indication of such, and so the two reached the limousine at the foot of the mountain.

       As soon as the door closed behind them, Asano pulled (f/n) onto his lap and kissed her passionately. Startled, the girl blushed and tried to break away, but to her surprise, the ginger pulled away first. He started to bite her neck every here and there.

     "You are to interact with me and me only," he growled out, biting her in the (h/c)'s sensitive spot, earning a whimper from her.

     "A-And if I don't?" she dared, only to receive a deadly glare from Asano.

      "You don't have a choice. Because you should only be mine, and mine alone." With that, the conversation ended as whimpers arose from the backseat. Poor, poor, (F/n). If only she hadn't awakened Asano's deadly love.

     But what's done is done. All that's left is a painful punishment for those who dare to get in the way of Asano's love life.

~~~

HA HA. SO THAT FUCKING FAILED LOL. I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT DANDERE IS SO I TOTALLY BULLSHITTED THIS SINCE I CAN'T CHECK IT. AND SO TO NOT FUCK UP EVEN MORE, I MADE THIS SHORTER THAN USUAL. I'M SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR IK ;)b I STILL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT THOUGH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3

Next up: Karma x Foreign Reader