I Kept My Promise [Isogai]

Request from: @fumione oops~ guess it wasn't either of them :9 so like idol is gonna be actress in this case

        Isogai sighed happily as he placed the magazine he was reading down. Maehara noticed this and grinned cheekily, humming out, "Still as infatuated with the acting genius, (l/n) (f/n), as ever, huh~ When's that gig of hers in America ending anyways?"

The raven blushed as he chuckled slightly, replying, "You know how it is Hiroto... (F/n)-chan is coming back today and visiting us." With this, everyone in the room's attention was caught. They all stared as the two friends continued talking about the actress, shocked that ISOGAI would say "(f/n)-chan."

~Time Skip~

Isogai glanced around the airport terminal as he tried to find a certain famous little (h/c). Just then, a familiar voice chirped out, "Yuuma-kyun~!" As he turned his head, the golden-orbed boy was ambushed in a large bear hug. He looked down to see her shining (e/c) eyes staring up at him accompanied by a cheeky smile and chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

"I missed you sooooo much Yuuma! I told you to come with me!" Isogai only smiled as he hummed, responding, "I couldn't and you know perfectly well why." The ikemen took the large suitcase from her hand, which he now intertwined with his free one. The actress blushed at the small action and as much of a genius she was called, she was unable to control herself around her adorable boyfriend.

They walked outside, (f/n) humming happily when someone stared at her a second longer than needed and gasped out loudly, "OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE (L/N) (F/N)!!"

Everyone turned towards the couple and they all rushed towards the two in a stampede, screams of admiration and love heard from miles away. Isogai quickly ushered (f/n) into a taxi he had called over earlier and threw the suitcase in the trunk before throwing himself into the cab.

"Where to?"

"The address is on the paper I gave you earlier." (F/n) raised an eyebrow at the raven when she heard this, questioning him, "You hailed a cab? You?"

Isogai blushed and mumbled out, "This was the fastest thing I could come up with. Plus, it's not that far, so it's not too much."

(F/n) smiled sweetly and scooted closer to the ikemen before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his face close to hers. Her sweet smile turned into a sly smirk that Isogai thought looked a bit too similar to Karma's.

'How does she perfectly replicate him at this very moment when she's never even met him??' Isogai pondered this for a little bit before being snapped out of his thoughts by the girl's quiet giggling. The ikemen then realized the distance and blushed a maddeningly deep red.

"Ne, Yuuma~ I've been in America for so many months and haven't seen you in so long~ I really missed you, you know~" Her quiet, alluring voice only caused Isogai to turn a deeper red (if that was possible) and to add to the teasing, the (h/c) blew into his ear while pressing her chest against him. Isogai was no longer human now; he was officially a tomato.

Giggling, (f/n) pulled him in to a deep and passionate kiss which he shyly returned. The (h/c) slipped her tongue through the raven's slightly open mouth, only to surprise the tomato and make him even riper.

The taxi driver in front sighed as he heard the kissing sound effects and silently thought to himself, 'Who knew Ms. (L/n) was the dominant one in a relationship...'

As the two stepped out of the taxi and thanked the driver (as well as payed him), Isogai quickly grabbed the suitcase from the trunk and pulled (f/n). Luckily, there were hardly any people and they were only stopped for the (h/c)'s autographs and small talks a few times.

           (F/n) glanced around the small path the two were walking. They had already dropped off her suit case at her house before wandering off to wherever Isogai wanted them to be again. It was already dark and she was stumbling a bit, but the (h/c) could still see around her. The path was so familiar, but she just couldn't place her finger on where the nostalgia was coming from. The raven suddenly stopped, causing her to bump into him.

          Rubbing her nose, she curiously hummed out, "Yuuma~ What's goin-" But before she could finish, her breath was taken away at the sight before her. They were at a small lake and surrounding it and them, fireflies were fluttering around.

         (F/n) suddenly remembered this place. It was where she had played with Isogai and Maehara when they were kids an stumbled upon the treasure. It was also the place where she swore to Isogai that she would become an actress so she could help him out with any financial problems, as well as their first kiss as tiny seven year olds. And now at fifteen, memories of this special place started flooding back to her.

        Isogai held her hand gently as tears started running down the (h/c)'s cheeks. He had known how stressful the job was for her, as well as all the traveling, memorizing, and acting she had to do. The raven knew that this place was buried deep down and hidden away as she forgot about it. He smiled as he bent down to give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

         After a little bit (where (f/n) finally calmed down and started playing with the fireflies), the two sat down on the grass. Isogai slowly and carefully took out a small box and handed it over to her, smiling and encouraging her to open it.

        The (h/c) curiously cracked the box opened and gasped while the raven explained, "They're promise rings, not the real deal." (F/n) quickly took the pair of rings out, but Isogai took the larger one and slipped it on his pinky before doing the same for her. The actress stared at the beautiful ring glinting in the moonlight, admiring how it suited its place on her pinky finger just right. She quietly hummed out, "You better be keeping this promise," as the ikemen chuckled.

~Ten Years Later~

            Isogai smiled at (f/n) as she hummed out, "I do." He leaned in and kissed her as the audience clapped.

           The two watched their friends and families mingle with one another while enjoying the beautiful lake. (F/n) had wanted the wedding to be held at this special place no matter what, and Isogai couldn't have agreed any more that this was the best location.

         Isogai grinned at her as he hummed out, "I kept my promise, (f/n)."

         The (h/c) laughed as she replied jokingly, "You probably only kept it 'cause you were scared an actor was going steal this actress away." The two grinned at one another before leaning in for another sweet kiss.

~~~

Ok so that strayed off topic more than it should've lmao. That's prob not what anyone had in mind but oh well lololol

Next up: its 1:30 am idk man good night