Christmas [Eve] : Karma x Reader

Heya heya heya :) December is my month so I actually can't pass on Christmas shit, which is why I'm forcing myself to bring a lil joy to you guys. Enjoy the redhead lol.

(F/n) rubbed her hands together as she looked around, waiting for her special idiot to arrive. They had agreed to meet at eleven in the morning by the cafe where they first hung out, but the gloomy sky overshadowed the bright interior of the shop. It was Christmas Eve and people were bustling around her, left and right, searching for the special someone they were waiting for as well.

"Where is he... I got here late only to find out that he's arriving even later...?" The (h/c) narrowed her eyes slightly as she rubbed her hands harder in order to warm them up. At that moment, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close, the redhead burying his face into the crook of her shoulder.

"Here I am, my little kitten~" Karma's teasing voice sent shivers up the (height) girl's spine and she squeaked as he gave a playful nip at her neck. The taller male chuckled at her reaction as he stood up straight and faced her, grinning at her red face.

"I was waiting for you for so long, dumbass," (f/n) huffed out, placing her hands on her hips as he just grinned at her.

"Oh really now? Cause I was watching you wait from inside the shop, when you arrived a quarter after our meeting time~" The poor girl's face bursts into flames as she tried to mumble out an excuse, only causing the redhead to smirk wider.

Karma slowly took a small box out of his coat pocket and gently placed it in her hand. (F/n) glanced at it and looked back at the redhead, who gave a small nod, urging her to open it. The (h/c) slowly pulled on the bow and took the cover off, only to have her (e/c) eyes widen in delight.

Carefully, (f/n) picked up a chain and brought it up, to reveal a delicate silver ring with a red band in the middle of it dangling from the end. It was simple, yet the (h/c) couldn't take her eyes off it as she stared at it intensely.

"I knew that you really didn't like to wear rings since they often get in the way when you're doing things, but I saw this and just thought you would like it more than a stuffed animal or something." (F/n) glanced up at him and noticed how the redhead was awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, a habit he sometimes had when he was nervous. The (h/c) giggled and clutched it tightly to her chest, a wide and adorable smile planted on her face.

"I love it. Thanks, Karma." (F/n) gently grabbed Karma's collar and pulled him down to her height, smiling as she sweetly kissed him. Karma's face became as red as his hair, startled slightly from the girl's sudden action. But the redhead smirked, and returned the kiss passionately. As they pulled away for air, he whispered into ear, " I'll be taking my present from you later. It'll be your card*, (f/n)~"

The (h/c)'s face was producing so much heat, it was melting the snow that was falling around the two as they walked home, the couple's hand tightly interlocked with one another.

~~~

* For those of you that don't understand this joke, you're all so innocent. It's the V-Card, aka, virginity LMAO

Anyways, this was a mini Christmas special, so I hope you guys liked it <3

Next Up: idk. Maybe another christmas thingie that might be featuring Nagisa. Who knows? ;)