Prank War [Karma]

Heya~ This isn't a request, but a small gift to congratulate Loki-Roki on her one year anniversary on Wattpad!! (It's the same day as mine bruh xD ) Congratz Froguin!! Enjoy~

There will be an announcement at the end so please read that. It's a contest lololol

Also most of these pranks are from Thomas Sanders LMFAO

           Anyone who even remotely knew Karma knew that 'mercy' wasn't in his vocabulary. Or at least, it wasn't in there for everyone except (l/n) (f/n). She was a fellow hardcore prankster, but for some reason, all of his jokes were mild, even kind of cute at times when directed towards her. Their prank wars were fun; nothing to really be scared of. This certain war that will be told ends up a little bit different than the rest though.

~

        Karma had fallen asleep under a tree while skipping class and (f/n) was sent out to find him. Approaching the sound asleep boy, she admired his charming features. But upon a closer look, a smirk formed on her lips as she took out a pen and uncapped it.

         Finished and satisfied, the (h/c) hid the pen as she shook him awake, humming out, "Karma~ Wake up~" The redhead blinked his eyes open as the girl stifled her laughter. Suspicious, the boy took out his phone and opened the camera. On screen, cat whiskers and a dot on his nose was drawn on his face. (F/n) immediately took off running while laughing as Karma yelled after her, "Why you-!!"

~

        Karma quickly set up the fan by the door as everyone curiously watched from afar. (F/n) had stepped out of the room when Koro-sensei called for her, but what kind of prank involved a fan?

Footsteps came near the classroom, bringing a smirk to the redhead's face as he switched on the fan when (f/n) opened the door.

"Eh?" The girl looked at the fan in surprise and forgot to hold on tightly to the stack of papers she was holding. They were quickly blown out of her hand before she realized and chased after them as she yelled out, "KARMA!!"

~

The two were walking home like usual, although the shorter female had a scheme cooked up in her devious mind. While Karma was looking at the arcade, (f/n) quickly put some blue paint on her knuckles and very lightly punched Karma's cheek, squeaking out, "Blue punch buggy!"

        Surprised, the taller male mumbled out, "What?" while touching his cheek. Feeling the substance and bringing it to his face to see the blue, he cried out, "(F/N)!" as the said culprit ran away giggling.

~

         The (h/c) was sitting on an open windowsill and talking with Nakamura and Kayano, a certain redheaded devil nowhere in sight. The blonde and greenette were rather worried while the (h/c) just laughed it off. They continued gossiping about different topics. Nagisa and Sugino were standing near them, about to ask (f/n) if they had seen Karma.

          Before either could open their mouths, Karma came in behind (f/n) swooping her into his arms.

           "Karma?!" The cry attracted their classmates attention while the taller male quickly ran away with her while laughing, everyone leaning out the window to get a better look at the kidnapped (f/n), who was laughing at her stupid redheaded friend.

~

          (F/n) was up on top of the roof with a large bouncy ball, giggling as she waited for Karma to arrive. She was hidden away but with a perfect view of the path to the E building. After some time, the boy finally arrived, widening the smirk present on the girl's face.

         Karma yawned as he walked when a large ball suddenly hit him right in the face, bouncing off.

         "What the-?!" Hearing a fit of laughter from the roof, Karma looked up to see the (h/c) in a fit of giggles from his reaction.

           "Oh, I'm so going to get you for that!"

~

          Karma poured some gel into his hand, spreading it apart so that it wasn't just a lump in the middle. Quickly running up to (f/n), he held out his hand and asked her, "Do you trust me?!"

          Surprised, the (h/c) didn't give any thought as she shook his hand, hesitantly replying, "Yes?"

        The redhead laughed when he saw her pull away quickly as he hummed out, "Wrong choice!" (F/n) quickly wiped the gel on him as he cried out, "Hey!"

~

Karma was sleeping on the couch, his arms behind his head while (f/n) quickly advanced with her plan. Karma had come over and they were playing video games when he decided to take a nap.

The (h/c) grabbed a handful of glitter and snuck up next to the redhead. Snickering, (f/n) hummed out, "Bippity boppity boo!" The redhead barely opened his eyes when the shorter female quickly flung glitter in his face, right after finishing the sentence. She then quickly took off running, laughing as Karma carefully tried to sit up.

~

The (h/c) was walking with Kayano up the hill when suddenly she felt something touch her butt. Looking to her side, she was surprised to find a smirking Karma. Before she could open her mouth, the redhead whispered out jokingly, "I touched the butt."

The sentence caused both of them to crack up as Kayano walked on alone, worried for her friends' sanity.

~

Karma had fallen asleep in class, bringing a delighted grin to (f/n)'s face as everyone shivered in slight fear. Borrowing some makeup from her friends, she sloppily applied it to Karma.

With the finishing touches, she brought out a mirror and sung, "Who is that girl I see," waking the redhead. Mercury orbs stared at his reflection and he groaned while sitting up. Everyone stifled their laughter other than (f/n), who was just in a fit of giggles.

~

      (F/n) was having spaghetti for lunch today, bringing a smirk to Karma's lips as he cooked up a plan.

        The next bite she took had left a noodle dangling from her lips. She was about to use her fork to bring it to her lips when Karma suddenly took it and placed it in his mouth. He quickly ate it and their lips connected, causing the entire class to gasp. The kiss stunned the (h/c) and her face was blank when the smirking boy pulled away.

        The redhead smirked and walked away as the (h/c) blushed madly, crying out, "KARMA!!"

~~~

       Wahhh I found Thomas's pranks really cute and just couldn't help but use them xD

      I hope that you liked that Froguin!! Congratz on one year man :3 <3

Also, quick announcement! I will be holding a Cards Against Humanity contest~! The winner will be able to ask for anything they want that I can give. If you want to participate, then please say so~ I'll most likely update when the contest will be held in the next update along with a link to the game and the game password. So look forward to that!

Next up: notha karma i think lmao