Hubby [Karma]

Request from: @Akana455 bruh don't worry. The lemon will be later on ;)

"HUBBY-KUN!!" Karma flinched as he closed the door, obviously irritated as he stared at his grinning wife.

"How many times are you going to say something so gross and cheesy? You idiot," he chuckled out as he placed the (h/c) in a loose headlock and ruffled her hair.

"Ehhh, but it's funny and cute~ Oh yeah, dinners ready too," (f/n) giggled as she broke free and tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips. Karma smirked and slipped his tongue into her mouth, causing (f/n)'s eyes to snap wide open as she blushed a deep red.

The shorter woman quickly pulled away, but Karma wrapped his arms around her waist and gently but firmly pulled her closer. He huskily whispered in her ear, "Is tonight's dinner you~?"

His teasing tone only worsened the red that tainted her cheeks. She pouted and scolded softly, "You idiot! Of course not! Tonight is grilled fish and miso soup with rice. Geez, you sure don't get tired of teasing me, huh?"

"Old habits are hard to break. Besides, you still tease me too~" The redhead planted a loving kiss on her forehead and pulled away before walking to the kitchen. (F/n) slowly touched where Karma had just kissed her and broke out into a heartwarming smile.

Karma's voice echoed through the house, calling for her to quickly hurry up. The (h/c) giggled as she walked over to the kitchen, humming out, "Coming honey~"

~

(F/n) laughed as she jumped onto Karma, catching the taller man off guard and causing him to fall onto the bed with her on top of him.

"(F/n), you'll never change will you? I can just see us at 80 and you're doing the same thing, only it'll end up breaking our bones," he groaned out as the shorter woman giggled, snuggling closer to him.

"Oh c'mon~ We're 28 and have already been married for a year and a half. I've done this so often you should see this coming by now~" She puffed out her cheeks, pretending to sulk at the redhead's obliviousness. Karma only chuckled as he pulled her in for a kiss.

(Warning: It's lemon time ;) theres more non lemon at the end so don't skip the rest of this chapter lol. Guys pls it's been so long since I last wrote a lemon LOL)

The kiss continued for a long time as Karma gently flipped their positions. He pulled away and smirked at the (h/c), using his arms and legs to cage her between him an the bed. He leaned in and immediately started planting hickies all over her neck, earning small moans from her.

"K-Karma, we already did it last night..." The redhead pulled upward and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth which she accepted. Stealthily, he pulled off all her clothes except for her panties and gently rubbed the area between her legs, which was already wet. (F/n) let a loud moan escape, now fully aroused.

"Since we already did it last night, do you want to stop here~?" His teasing gaze only made it worse as he leaned down and gently bit one of her nipples, while pinching the other one with his free hand.

"You already fuck me five times a week...but I guess one more day wouldn't hurt," she quietly mumble out between lewd moans. Karma smirked and pulled away, teasing her as he licked his fingers that had touched her wet panties.

Sighing, she sat up and started to undress him, fully understanding his silent order. As she pulled his boxers off, she came face to face with his hard dick, and sighed in embarrassment.

"Go on (f/n)~ It's not going to suck itself~" The redhead's teasing words only worsened her blush and made her pout slightly. Slowly, she started to lick the tip before taking it into her mouth and moving up and down.

Karma flinched and groaned in bliss as (f/n)'s experienced mouth started to pleasure him once again. It had been a while, but Karma realized she still knew what she was doing.

His eyes snapped open and the redhead hissed out, "(F/n), swallow it." The (h/c)'s eyes then snapped open as Karma came into her mouth. She pulled away with a red face, covering her mouth before swallowing as she was told. Karma smirked before gently pushing her against the bed again and taking her breast into his mouth.

(F/n) moaned as he discreetly took off her panties and her eyes snapped open as he slipped two fingers inside her and started pumping in and out. Her moans grew louder, earning a satisfied smirk from Karma as he pulled away and stared at her lovingly.

He curled his fingers inside of her, causing the (h/c) to gasp as the knot in her stomach unraveled and she came onto his hands. Panting, she pouted as she glared at the redhead who was smirking and licking his fingers.

"You're sweet like usual, (f/n)~" Karma hummed out as he positioned himself in front of her entrance, only to earn another moan from her as the tip of his dick poked her. Karma leaned down and huskily whispered in her ear, "What do you say, (F/n)~? We've gone over this before~"

In a lewd voice, (f/n) moaned out, "Fuck me please, Karma..." The redhead smirked and slammed himself inside her and grinned wider as he heard her scream his name.

Karma hummed out, "Your voice hardly ever gets cuter than how it is right now~" while continuously pulling out completely and slamming his crotch back in her again. (F/n) continued screaming his name while scratching his back and pulling at his red hair.

(F/n) ended up pushing Karma down, earning a surprised look from him. The redhead propped himself up with his elbows and smirked as he watched his adorable wife move up and down, cute moans emitting from her. After a long time, Karma flinched and pushed (f/n) back down to her original position.

He leaned in and kissed her passionately and continued thrusting. After a bit, (f/n) moaned into the kiss, feeling the knot in her stomach unravel. The (h/c) ended up coming first and Karma pulled away from the kiss, his face slightly red as he hummed out, "That's no good, (f/n)~ But don't worry, I'm almost done too."

After a few more thrusts, Karma and (f/n) sighed in bliss as he came inside her before pulling his dick out and flopping down besides her. (F/n) pulled the blankets over them and cuddled closer to Karma, who smirked and embraced her tightly. The two fell asleep with a smile painted on both their lips.

(End of lemon. Omfg that was so fucking lewd .///. I'm actually kinda embarrassed LOL)

The next morning, (f/n) opened her eyes and saw Karma's peaceful sleeping face. She stared at him for a while with a small smile on her face. The (h/c) lifted her hand and combed her hand through his soft hair. His hand suddenly grabbed her wrists, causing the (h/c) to squeak as he sleepily moved in to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Geez, if you were awake, you should've told me," she huffed out as he pulled away, his eyes sleepily half opened with his signature smirk ever present.

The redhead pulled her in and buried his face into the woman's breasts as he mumbled out, "Morning honey~"

(F/n) blushed and sighed before playing with his hair, a soft smile planted on her lips as she hummed out, "Morning, my hubby perv~"

The (h/c) giggled as she felt Karma stiffen slightly, knowing full well she had successfully annoyed him as was in for some form of revenge now.

~~~

GUYS THAT WAS SO FUCKING LEWD OH MY GOD LMAO But I hope you guys liked it lolololol. Sorry I couldn't post all week, I had hw to do over the break ;-; I think I'll be able to post weekly again soon, so look forward to that lol

Next up: Was it Karma again?? I honestly don't remember LOL well just look forward to it