Chapter 1

LilyanaP.O.V. (11 years old) 

“Ready or not here I come.” I yelled as I went ran off in the room to search for my friend. I looked under the bed. No. In the bathroom. Nope. I turn and saw that the closet door was cracked open a little. A smile came on my face as I had found his hiding spot. I went over to the door and swung it open

“Found you!” I said. My smile disappeared as I saw that no one was behind the door. I walked in and looked around.

“Boo.” someone said behind me. I jumped and turned around.

“Loki, don’t scare me like that.” I said as I hit him in the chest. He smirked.

“Where were you?” I asked. He pointed to the closet.

“I checked you weren’t in here.” I say.

“Yes I was,” he said. He pointed up to the shelf that was in there. “You just weren’t looking in the right place.” he adds.

“Well I’m getting bored of this game can we play a different one?” I asked.

“Why? I love to play this game.” he said.

“Of course you love this game; no one can ever find you.” I say

“Fine, what game do you want to play?” he asked.

I walked up to him. Even though we were the same age he was taller than me. I poked him in the chest. He looked at me confused.

“Tag your it!” I say as I run out of the room with Loki right behind me. I turned and looked back to see Loki coming up faster behind me. I tried to run faster but I felt him grab my dress and pulled me back. He pulled to hard and I fell on him and we landed on the floor.

“Sorry.” I said.

“It’s alright Lily. It was my fault.” he said. He stands up and holds out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and I fixed my dress.  

“Lilyana, come here please.” I heard my father call.

“Yes Father.” I said. “I looked at Loki.

“See you later Loki.” I said as I gave him a hug. I pulled away but Loki still kept me in his arms. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I stared at him wide eyed as I blushed. He smirked.

“Loki come mother wants to see us.” Thor called from the end of the hall way. Loki looked at him and nod.

“See you later Lilyana.” He said before letting me go and run down the hall way to were Thor was. I turned around in time to see Loki look back at me before walking off with his brother.

 “Lilyana.” my father called again.

“Coming.” I said as I started to run to were my father was. I went to the library and heard voice on the other side of the door.

“Yes father?” I asked as opened the door. My father was in the room and so was the Alfather. I bow.

“King Odin.” I say as I stand up.

“Ah, Lilyana It has been a while since I’ve seen you. How are you?” Odin asked.

“Fine my King. Can I ask why are you here?” I asked.

“Um sweetie there’s something we need to tell you.” my father said. “

“Father what’s going on is something wrong?” I asked.

“Lilyana you are not my real daughter.” he said.

“What.” I said.

“My dear not only are you not his daughter you are not of Asgard either. You are from Jotunheim.”Odin says. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“I’m a Frost giant.” I say

“Yes.” Odin said.

“So I’m a monster.” I said

“No, you are not a monster.” my father said.

“I don’t understand how I get on Asgard.”

“The day when I went into battle with Laufey not only did I take the casket I brought something else with me. A baby small for a frost giant offspring who was left to die. Laufey black smith’s daughter.” Odin said.

“Me?” I asked.

“Yes.” he.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked.

“Why would I let an innocent child be left alone to die at the hands of her father? He didn’t want you and I thought it would be better for me to bring you with me. She you can have a father that would love you and wouldn’t throw you away like trash.” he said.

I nod my head. “So does that mean me and Loki can’t be friends anymore?” I asked.

“Of course you can be still friends. Just make sure you don’t tell anyone about this.”

“Yes my king.” I said.

“I must be going.” he said before leaving.

After that years past by and I never told anyone my secret not even Loki.And I will always know that I will be the only one here that was alone.