Chapter 21

LilyanaP.O.V.

Me Thor and Loki were all standing next together as we were getting ready to go back to Asgard.I was holding Lidiya who was sleeping in my arms. She was wearing a small lavender dress and a head band with a little purple flower on it wrapped in her blanket. Everyone said there good byes and all gave Lidiya kiss on the head before going back to their spots. Thor had a round glass case with the tesseract in his hands. He gripped on one handle and Loki gripped the other. I looked at Loki. He still had his hand cuffs on and now had a metal muzzle on his face covering his mouth so he couldn’t talk. I hold Lidiya close to me with one arm and wrap the other around Loki. With a twist of their wrist there was a bright light and we went up into the sky. When the light disappeared we were in the bifrost and Hemidall was there and two guards. The guards came over and grabbed Loki by his arms. Thor put his hand on my back and led us out of the bifrost and down the rainbow bridge on horses that were waiting for us. When we got to the palace Thor helped me off the horse. The guards that were with Loki shoved him off the horse making him fall flat on his face.

“HEY!”I said running to Loki’s side Lidiya still in my arms. I helped him up and he was looking down at the floor. I lifted up his chin making him look me in the eye.

“You okay?” I asked rubbing his arm.

He nods his head. I looked at the big metal muzzle that was covering his lips and keeping him from talking. I missed hearing his voice. I put a strand of his hair behind his ear before grabbing his head and kissing his forehead. I glared at the guards and was going to say something when Thor pulled me back.

“Lilyana, now is not the time to threaten anyone.” he said. I nod my head. The guards go by Loki’s side and bring him inside the palace. I start to wall behind them when Thor stopped me.

“Thor let me pass I need to know what their going to do to him.”I said.

“You will later,but you need to rest and your father is waiting.”he said.

“He was probably waiting for me a whole week I think he can wait for a few more minutes.” I said going to the other side of him but he got in my way.

“Lily please. Loki will be fine, I promise you.” he said. I look him dead in his eyes.

“If he gets hurt, gets tortured by the guards or ends up being executed for his punishment and I find out you do nothing to stop it, hel will have no fury like me.” I say and he nods his head.

I make my way towards my house and when I get inside I see no one in the living room. I make my way to the nursery and set Lidiya down in her crib and put her blanket over her. I caressed her cheek.

“My beautiful Lidiya. I hope Loki will be alright.” I said.

Lidiya opened her green eyes at the mention of her father’s name and looked up at me a small smile on her face before she closed her eyes again and yawned making me aw. I gave her a kiss on her head before she went back to sleep. Someone went next to me.

“She’s beautiful. You’ll be a wonderful mother Liyana.”My father said.

“Thank you. What do you think Odin is going to do to Loki?” I asked.

“From all the crimes he committed here on Asgard and the crimes on Migard the only thing I can think of is that they either look him up in a cell for him to rot in or put him down.” he said.

“They can’t kill. I won’t allow it.” I said.

“It’s not really up to you sweetie.”

“But they can’t just kill Loki. I just got him back I don’t want to lose him again. I need him, Lidiya needs her father. And even if they put him in a cell how do I know they even let me see him? How will I now if the guards hit him or hurt him in any kind of way. We both know that Lidiya is going to have magic who’s going to teacher her, I can’t.” I said.

“I’ll go to the palace and see what Odin’s decision is. Just stay here I’ll get back here as quick as I can.” he said. I nod my head and he went out of the nursery and out of the house. I sat down in a rocking chair and watched Lidiya before I fell asleep.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a few minutes later to voices outside of the door of the nursery. I got up out of the rocking chair and walked up to the door and put my ear against it.

“She’s sleeping, they both are.”

“I must talk to her.”

“And tell her what Thor? Lie to her and tell her Loki’s going to be alright.”

“He is going to be alright, me and you both got my father to change his mind about Loki’s punishment.”

“I know but she will be crushed. Yes he may be in a glass cell but that’s all she’ll ever know! She wouldn’t know about the way he gets treated down there, they’ll break him, whip him and a lot of other things too.”

“I know-”

“And when she finds out she’ll tear her way to get to him. She’s frost giant Thor, she has the power to do it and you know it.”

I opened the door and looked at the two of them. They both looked shocked.

“How long have you been listing?” Thor asked.

“Long enough to know everything.” I said.

“Please let me explain more-”

“What else is there to know? Well I get to see him?” I asked.

“Yes but not so often, I will tell you when you’ll be able to see him and when you cant.”

“Great. That’s just great. And I mean what I say Thor if what my father said is true about all the things they’re going to do to him, hel has no fury like me.” I said before slamming the door in their faces.